M.F.D.W.T.P.G.C. (Members For Dealing With The Powerful Ghosty Creatures)

Started by Delthion, September 03, 2018, 05:19:39 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Delthion

So as we know many members have vacated us in the last year or so. I have sent out my spies, and have since found out that they have all been taken by the spectral creatures from that horrifying plane known only as! Real Life! To arms! To arms my noble Redwallers! Rally together against yet another foe to be vanquished! I pose that these are even greater threats than Guests and DDBs COMBINED! Let us seek out and cleanse any member that may be allied with these forces of doom! Let us rage against them! For in doing so we may prevent the absence of yet more devoted members!
Dreams, dreams are untapped and writhing. How much more real are dreams than that paltry existence which we now call reality? How shall we ascend to that which humanity is destined? By mastering the dreamworld of course. That is how, my pupils, that is how.

The Skarzs

Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Delthion

Dreams, dreams are untapped and writhing. How much more real are dreams than that paltry existence which we now call reality? How shall we ascend to that which humanity is destined? By mastering the dreamworld of course. That is how, my pupils, that is how.

The Skarzs

Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Delthion

Which is even more evidence against you! In this dark time the most active poster is almost assuredly associated with the Ghosty Creatures. ;D

Cornflower MM

Quote from: The Skarzs on September 03, 2018, 03:18:49 PM
I'm the top poster still.

Yes you stole my spot last month. Rather rude of you. :P

Count me in, Del! If I'm suitable, of course.

The Skarzs

Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Delthion

Corn! Rally to the banner of freedom for all Redwallers and help us cast out the wicked Skarzs! ;D

The Skarzs

Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Delthion

* Delthion digs the earth away from Skarzs so he is left standing in the void.

The Skarzs

Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Delthion

The Skarzs

Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Delthion

The Skarzs

Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.