News:

For some, the heat of summer nears its end. . . And for others, the blooms of spring appear.

Main Menu

On Trial

Started by The Skarzs, October 18, 2018, 01:10:56 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cornflower MM

Helpful bean
Self-help failure

The Skarzs

Here is the place we shall gather to decide whether or not a member is guilty of a crime or not.

Resident Judge residing: Skarzs the emotionless.

I ask the questions here. Your peers decide whether you shall go to the block.

Who stands accused?
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Chipster of Noonvale

Exactly what is Delthion accused of?

The Skarzs

Watching a crime and doing nothing, when he could have prevented it. In this quote:
Quote from: Delthion on October 17, 2018, 10:48:23 PM
*The clippers, jealous of Russa's trust in the bush, come to life and eat the bush and Russa whole.*
How do you plea?
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Lady Amber

Oh, he's guilty, all right.

Nadaz, voice of the host

Why do I feel like Del is the person who voted not guilty?
It matters not what you fight, but what you fight for.

The Skarzs

That would probably be a good guess.
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Delthion

Oh, I thought that was my plea. ;D
Dreams, dreams are untapped and writhing. How much more real are dreams than that paltry existence which we now call reality? How shall we ascend to that which humanity is destined? By mastering the dreamworld of course. That is how, my pupils, that is how.

The Skarzs

Nah. That's the jury voting.
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Russa Nodrey

*Is the victim* *Cries in a corner*
Freddy

HeadInAnotherGalaxy

May'apz 'e could 'ave done more tae try tae 'elp 'er...Cav ze Polis or zummat...
NARDOLE; You are completely out of your mind!
DOCTOR: How is that news to anyone?

"I am Yomin Carr, the harbinger of doom. I am the beginning of the end of your people!" -Yomin Carr

-Sometime later, the second mate was unexpectedly rescued by the subplot, which had been trailing a bit behind the boat (and the plot). The whole story moved along.

The Skarzs

The votes are cast. Delthion is guilty.
*Bangs hammer.*

You shall be crushed by a boulder, Delthion. Rest in spaghetti, never forgetti.
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Delthion

NO AH WON'T! *Eats boulder.*
Dreams, dreams are untapped and writhing. How much more real are dreams than that paltry existence which we now call reality? How shall we ascend to that which humanity is destined? By mastering the dreamworld of course. That is how, my pupils, that is how.

The Skarzs

*Tries to find out what do do in this situation in the law book.*

Soo. . . Much like if the rope breaks at a hanging. . . Delthion goes free.

Except that you have to apologise to Russa.
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Delthion

Wylder Treejumper

Ahem. Counsel for the defense present. I have somewhat to say.

OBJECTION!
"'Tis the business of small minds to shrink, but he whose heart is firm, and whose conscience approves his conduct, will pursue his principles unto death."
-Thomas Paine

"Integrity and firmness is all I can promise; these, be the voyage long or short, shall never forsake me although I may be deserted by all men."
-George Washington

Courage: Not only the willingness to die manfully, but also the determination to live decently.