News:

For some, the heat of summer nears its end. . . And for others, the blooms of spring appear.

Main Menu

Banana Rant

Started by The Witessss, February 06, 2019, 10:17:59 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Aren't Bananas TERRIBLE??

definatly yes
1 (6.7%)
yes
0 (0%)
definatly no
4 (26.7%)
no
4 (26.7%)
have no opinion
3 (20%)
never had a banana
0 (0%)
would rather fall off cliff than eat one
1 (6.7%)
would do anything to eat them
2 (13.3%)

Total Members Voted: 15

Ashleg

Rosie won't even think about giving me skarz.

The Witessss

I bet as soon as she sees our posts she will immediately think it.
the wwwiiiiiitttttttteeeeessssssss!

The Skarzs

Quote from: The Witessss on February 08, 2019, 12:36:49 AM
by the time Rosie is finished, she want to give Ash and Skarz some skarz themselves!!

hey, I changed the poll so you can all vote again.
*scars
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Cornflower MM

Wait wait wait. @The Witessss Why would you eat unripe raspberries? They're amazing ripe!

The Skarzs

Right? We have them growing wild at our house, and they are just about the tastiest things in the world.
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Ashleg

Know what is good unripe?

Bananas.

No joke.

Delthion

Dreams, dreams are untapped and writhing. How much more real are dreams than that paltry existence which we now call reality? How shall we ascend to that which humanity is destined? By mastering the dreamworld of course. That is how, my pupils, that is how.

The Witessss

Quote from: The Skarzs on February 08, 2019, 03:48:49 AM
Right? We have them growing wild at our house, and they are just about the tastiest things in the world.

we have a 15 acre property and they grow like crazy at our house (they are always better if they are homegrown), and I do like them ripe better, but sometimes I can't wait for them to get into season, or my brothers get a handful of ripe ones but have unripe ones in it, and if I eat them, it itches like crazy. the dark red-purply ones are the very best of the best, though.

Cornflower MM

Lady Ashenwyte

i really like bananas tbh what's the problem wit them
The fastest way to a man's heart- Or anyone's, in fact- Is to tear a hole through their chest.

Indeed. You are as ancient as the soot that choked Pompeii into oblivion, though not quite as uncaring. - Rusvul

Just a butterfly struggling through my chrysalis.

Dannflower Reguba

Banana's are the best, they keep your muscles working nicely (crucial for lifeguards, so I may be biased). Not to mention, they're one of the few fruits you can use with icecream/custard in order to improve flavor.
"Remember, sometimes is best to be like boomerang and come back." ~ Griffen

Experience is simply the name we give our mistakes. ~ Oscar Wilde

Mistakes can make you grow - That doesn't mean you're friends. ~NF - Remember This

Russa Nodrey

Freddy

The Witessss

well, now i know not to be a lifeguard. Bananas! Bleck!! and though caramel improves anything's flavor, that's just because it is caramel.

The Skarzs

Quote from: Lady Ashenwyte on February 24, 2019, 04:28:28 AM
i really like bananas tbh what's the problem wit them
Nothing. These people have mutated taste buds.
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

The Witessss

Quote from: The Witessss on February 24, 2019, 07:36:52 PM
Bananas! Bleck!! and though caramel improves anything's flavor, that's just because it is caramel.
never mind about that. i take it back. Caramel doesn't improve the taste of the banana, it just worsens the taste of the caramel.