News:

We're doing a read-along of the Redwall series! The current book is The Sable Quean!

Main Menu

Herman Smith's Biography

Started by The Shadow of Korriban, April 15, 2020, 11:52:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Shadow of Korriban

Hello, Everyone! :D  As you can see my account name was changed to "Herman Smith".  Why?  Because Mr. Palpatine really did give me his account.  And since I'm a friend to all, I might as well retell the stories of my life...

Not too long ago, a dolphin came into this world.  But it was at a bad time. For the "Squishvalin War of Squish-stermination" was being fought.  My parents had to make haste to the countryside. (With me of course.)  When they arrived, they built a small homestead.  Soon after, papa died of a strange virus, and mother was force to work at Odd-Jobs.

Seven years later I got hired as an intern for quite a large news corporation.  "The Squish-Happen News."  From there I moved to the top, and got framed and fired for planting a T-9 Decimator bomb in 6 of the bathrooms. :(

The rest of my life is classified.
The best way to forget your own problems is to beat a rock with a stick.<br /><br />My YouTube channel!

Verdauga

Killing the mood since 2019

Thanks for the artwork Lass, Scott, and Wortshire! (And Dannflower as well for the Worldstate badge.)

shisteer of nothing much

Quote from: Herman Smith on April 15, 2020, 11:52:49 PM
Hello, Everyone! :D  As you can see my account name was changed to "Herman Smith".  Why?  Because Mr. Palpatine really did give me his account.  And since I'm a friend to all, I might as well retell the stories of my life...

Not too long ago, a dolphin came into this world.  But it was at a bad time. For the "Squishvalin War of Squish-stermination" was being fought.  My parents had to make haste to the countryside. (With me of course.)  When they arrived, they built a small homestead.  Soon after, papa died of a strange virus, and mother was force to work at Odd-Jobs.

Seven years later I got hired as an intern for quite a large news corporation.  "The Squish-Happen News."  From there I moved to the top, and got framed and fired for planting a T-9 Decimator bomb in 6 of the bathrooms. :(

The rest of my life is classified.
Sounds interesting.
    I have a shiny thing! See?

And another shiny thing:

And also some random, unnecessary coding.[/li][/list]

Long live the RRR!

Verdauga

Killing the mood since 2019

Thanks for the artwork Lass, Scott, and Wortshire! (And Dannflower as well for the Worldstate badge.)