News:

For some, the heat of summer nears its end. . . And for others, the blooms of spring appear.

Main Menu

Favorite Villain

Started by Corporal Rubbadub, May 05, 2020, 04:14:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Corporal Rubbadub

Personally, my favorite are all the stupid, funny vermin. In "Eulalia!", two vermin, Jungo and Bilger. They never understand what Vizka Longtooth, their captain tells them, sometimes doing the opposite. In "Salamandastrom", two vermin Thura and Dingeye, get refuge at Redwall Abbey and are probably the stupidest and funniest vermin ever.
Spoiler
[They eventually kill the friar at that time, and run away from Redwall/spoiler] In "Loamhedge", one vermin, Halfchop, gets hit by a slingstone and after that the only word he can say is- Kachunk!- the sound that he heard when the stone hit him.
[close]

Corporal Rubbadub

"They" in the spoiler means thura and dingeye.

Dante8002

Yalahoo!

Ebantu the Kararehe

Ungatt Trunn, most definitely. My favourite quote from him is "No, they don't mean to scare us, but they're letting us know that they aren't scared either. That's called courage, Groddil, but you wouldn't understand it. If those hares were enough in number to match us one to one, then I'd be scared." because I appreciate villains who appreciate their enemies.
Infant Ebby is a smol, out-of-control firebending terror. It's a good thing she's also quite cute.

May the road rise up to meet you.
May the wind be always at your back.
May the sun shine warm upon your face,
And rains fall soft upon your fields.
And until we meet again,
May God hold you in the palm of His hand.

Sailears

I'm partial to Ferahgo for his cold cunning (not a huge fan of Salamandastron though).

Oh and Mokkan, possibly Lantur too - because I think Marlfox had the best themed villains, even if by the end none of them really measured up to expectations.
My ears, how are you, wot!

Ripred the Gnawer

Quote from: Dante8002 on May 09, 2020, 06:14:38 AM
Zwilt the shade!
YES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ME TOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Spoiler
He was cool. He actually managed to nearly defeat Buckler Blademaster! That's like, crazy impossible! That was amazing.
[close]
'We stop looking for monsters under the bed when we realize they are inside of us'
"If you gaze long enough into the abyss, it'll gaze back at you"