News:

We're doing a read-along of the Redwall series! The current book is The Sable Quean!

Main Menu

Dr. Stein's Creatures Are Loose!!!

Started by HeadInAnotherGalaxy, November 30, 2020, 07:32:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

HeadInAnotherGalaxy

Ze mad zcientizt Dr. Stein created und cloned innumerable creaturez, und zen let zem av run looze intae ze noight! Vone noight 'e decoided tae clone 'imzelf, but vhen 'e fell azleep 'iz clone killed 'im viz a zyringe. Ach, but av o' 'iz creationz are ztill looze in ze vorld, includin' 'iz clone! Zome o' iz creationz include muzicianz und politicianz. LOOK OOT!

Dr. Stein grovz funny creaturez
Letz zem run intae ze noight
Zey become a great opprezzion
Und zeir toime iz roight.
NARDOLE; You are completely out of your mind!
DOCTOR: How is that news to anyone?

"I am Yomin Carr, the harbinger of doom. I am the beginning of the end of your people!" -Yomin Carr

-Sometime later, the second mate was unexpectedly rescued by the subplot, which had been trailing a bit behind the boat (and the plot). The whole story moved along.

One-Eye the wildcat

"What will become of us? Where will we go, we who wander this vast wasteland in search of our better selves?"

"Introduce a little anarchy. Upset the established order, and everything becomes chaos. I'm an agent of chaos."
Long live the RRR!!

HeadInAnotherGalaxy

*Dr. Stein'z ghozt appearz, und beginz grovin' und creatin' more creaturez*
NARDOLE; You are completely out of your mind!
DOCTOR: How is that news to anyone?

"I am Yomin Carr, the harbinger of doom. I am the beginning of the end of your people!" -Yomin Carr

-Sometime later, the second mate was unexpectedly rescued by the subplot, which had been trailing a bit behind the boat (and the plot). The whole story moved along.