Main Menu

Jokes

Started by Redwall Musician, June 25, 2011, 02:02:12 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

psybox

don't make lemonade.

(or make flammable lemons)

MatthiasMan

Well, yes I guess, but what is the other part? ;) I'll give you a hint.

*Man I'm so angry*

psybox

Nightfire

Make grapejuice and then sit back and let life figure out how you pulled that one off?

Just throwing rocks here. :D

I've posted this in another thread, but this thread is more appropriate for it, so....

R2-D2 was the most vulgar character ever invented by George Lucas. They had to beep out every single word he said!
Feel free to send me a private message or visit me at my deviantART, FictionPress, or FanFiction accounts. Message me for account links.

Tiria Wildlough

I don't get that...

Why did the chicken cross the road?
To get to your house.

Knock knock.
Who's there?
The chicken. ;D
My tumblr! not-the-skycat.tumblr.com
I'm not a hipster.

MatthiasMan

Why did the rooster cross the road?

To show it wasn't a chicken! ;)

Redwaller

Q. What's worse than finding a worm in your apple?
A. Finding half a worm in your apple!

Q. What's worse than stepping on a scorpion?
A. Stepping on a scorpion nest!

Rainshadow

I don't know which is more awkward:  Answering Dora, or sitting in silence while she stares at you.
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

rakkety tam

lol........................i dont have any jokes just its so funny..................................................................................................
rock'n'roll  will survive

25% nerd 25% redneck 25% rocker 25% Redwaller  100% me

If war must come, let it come during my generation, so that my children will know peace

MatthiasMan

What failed to come into Noah's Ark in pears? You guys have to guess this one.

psybox

the bible never said they came in pairs, OR pears.

Rainshadow

Dinosaurs, unicorns, dragons, pegasi.  Any mythical or extinct thing.
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

Redwallfan7

Knock, knock

Who's there?

cash

Cash who?

No thanks, I'll take an almond though

:P Lol
"There's some good in this world, Mr.Frodo, and it's worth fighting for."-Samwise Gamgee from The Lord of the Rings: The Two Towers

Rainshadow

A blonde listening to an ipod walked into a barber shop and was seated by the barber.  He asked her to take out her earbuds so he could cut her hair, but she said, "No.  If I take out my earbuds, I'll die."
 The barber argued with her for several minutes, and each time she said, "No.  If I take out my earbuds, I'll die."  Finally, the barber convinced her to take them out.  He started to cut her hair.  She sat in silence for a couple of minutes, then she fell over, dead.  The barber couldn't figure out what happened.  He finally picked up her earbuds and put them in his ears.  This is what he heard:
 "Breathe in... breathe out.  Breathe in... breathe out."

MatthiasMan

Quote from: Rainshadow on June 11, 2012, 04:18:59 PM
  Dinosaurs, unicorns, dragons, pegasi.  Any mythical or extinct thing.
Quote from: psybox on June 11, 2012, 02:22:31 PM
the bible never said they came in pairs, OR pears.
No, no.

The answer is:

WORMS! They came in APPLES!