Official Role Play Contest

Started by BrookSkimmer, March 02, 2012, 09:08:59 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Skipper

*use this post for judging*
Kodlak roared out at the Greenhorn hare's 'Silence in the ranks you young rascals! Next hare that speaks is on a fizzer!' Kodlak flattend his tunic and unsheathed his sabre, slowly pointing it above the his head he roared out 'Chins in! Chests out and eyes front! March!' Colour Sergeant Longblade sheathed his sabre then his father had taken him running, but of course then he was the youngest of the lot. Kodlak smiled fondly at the memory of his father roaring at him. He stopped as one of recruits kicked sand in his mouth as he was running, he spat it out quickly and bellowed 'Watch your step you clumsy bunch of leverets, where not going out picking flowers so show me how a salamandastron hare runs!'

Troy Troodon

So what if I'm crazy? Atleast I admit my insanity.

Icefire

Dawnflower had been strangely silent the whole time. All the whispers of possible trouble were making her even more nervous than she already was. "This was just supposed to be a simple run! What'll I do if I actually have to fight?" She thought as she checked her sabre. She had learned how to use her mother's sabre quickly enough, but she still wasn't sure she'd be able to measure up to her mother's bravery.
Living in peace, aye many a season,
Calm in life and sound in reason,,
'Til evil arrives, a wicked horde,
Driving a warrior to pick up his sword,
The challenger rings then, straight and fair,
Justice is with us, beware. Beware!

Mad Maudie

"Hey dawnflower, i'm a Blinking fizzer but I wanted te say hi wot!" Junebud, said running behind her. Then slowing down then speeding up she had a habit of doing so when running.
Cause you are the piece of me I wish I didn't need
Chasing relentlessly and I don't know why
If our love's tragedy why are you my remedy?
If our love's insanity why are you my clarity?
Why are you my clarity?

~Clarity~~Zedd~

RatBane

Menzy feeling was keeping her mind occupied she watches the sides and a head and still keeping a pace so that Phireem was not to far from her back or side as the run was going on.

"I don't like this feeling as if someone is in trouble or something is amiss here. I have a feeling something bad has happen but in a way it was done out of sight." she keep quiet as commanded and says this all in thought to herself and gives Phireem a understood look of keep and eye out.

"Oh come on Phireem you can move faster then this wot wot you don't want a snail passing you now do you old chap." She smiles and enjoys smells and warmth of the day.
Not all Rats are bad just the ones that make them self out to be.

redwallgurl

As Fay runs her sleep disappears. She is now fully awake and ready for battle. She keeps a steady pace and runs near Menzy. "I say chap thanks for the vittles a hare marches, or should I say runs on her stomach, eh wot, wot?"
Fun. is a fantastic band.

Ceteruler

Panting, Phireem tried to put on an extra burst of speed to catch up with Menzy.  "This flippin' rapier keeps tripping me up! That's the trouble with swords: Ye can't run with them, ye can't fight without them, wot!"
He gave Menzy a look that said "I'll make sure to watch out. "

Troy Troodon

"How could I be of help?" Ferral asks.
So what if I'm crazy? Atleast I admit my insanity.

RatBane

"You are quite right Fay wot. I say word to live by."

She nods then gives Phireem with some instructions to adjust his rapier so it will not trip up his feet.  

"You are hopless you know that right?" smiles at him and continues to run along with them. She is keeping her eye on where they are going and what is up a head of them and where they are headed.

Ceteruler

Phireem followed Menzy's adjustments and found the going tremendously easier. "I say, thanks! And by the way, I do know pretty bloomin' well that I'm hopeless. Thanks for statin' the obvious." He glanced at Menzy as she watched the path, or lack of one, ahead.
Phireem turned his face straight forward, murmuring almost inaudibly, "We'll see what sort of danger is ahead pretty soon, I guess, wot."

Icefire

Dawnflower glanced over at Junebud and smiled, "Hi, June! Lovely day for a run, wot?" Then her smile faded, "At least, it might be....Do you suppose Menzy and Phireem are right? Do you think we'll run into trouble?"

Mad Maudie

"Ah well, ye never can blinkin' know wot, Menzy, has up her sleeve." She said then whispered "I think she might be going bonkers wot!" She winked and ran faster.
Why are you my clarity?

~Clarity~~Zedd~

RatBane

Her ear flicks back in the direction of June and Dawn then she looks as she catches up along side of her.

"You cheeky warts! I am in no way bonkers! You know full well my feelings have not lead any of you off wot wot. I can't say what it is I feel but there is something wrong not with are run blimey but with the forest."

She twitches her ears listing to the sounds as they pass areas known to be inhabited by local woodland and Salamandastron a like.

"Just listen."

Mad Maudie

"Hmm i hear birds... wait no i don't hear birds where are the birds?" She asked looking around "Interesting but sometimes they don't make noise."
Why are you my clarity?

~Clarity~~Zedd~

Icefire

Dawn chuckled and then listened, "I don't hear anything? Why? What am I supposed to hear? Are you sure you aren't going bonkers?"