Corrupt-a-Wish

Started by Matthias720, March 20, 2012, 08:07:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Witessss

(actually i have family there and they are actually fine and stable without the problems you are mentioning.. actually, some go there all the time, some live there all the time, but they don't invite us. what a shame.  :P)

granted. you are no longer lazy, but now you over work yourself and die from exhaustion.

i wish my dad would teach me Spanish.
the wwwiiiiiitttttttteeeeessssssss!

Sebias of Redwall

Granted, but your dad taught you Spanish by trying to knock some sense in you with a baseball bat. ::) ;D

I wish I could live in Redwall Abbey.
"I can only speak two languages. English and rubbish." ~Brian Jacques

"No half-heartedness and no worldly fear must turn us aside from following the light unflinchingly."

"Evil labours with vast power and perpetual success - in vain: preparing always only the soil for unexpected good to sprout in."

~JRR Tolkien

Long live the RRR!

Tungro

You do, as a rat and are madde to slave in the kitchens

I wish I was better at a lot of things

Sebias of Redwall

Granted. but you've only gotten better at acting like a toad.  ;D

I wish I could fly.

"No half-heartedness and no worldly fear must turn us aside from following the light unflinchingly."

"Evil labours with vast power and perpetual success - in vain: preparing always only the soil for unexpected good to sprout in."

~JRR Tolkien

Long live the RRR!

The Witessss

granted. you are re-introduced to jumping.

I wish I could just become a lawyer without having to go through law school (not that i'm there yet, just hoping for the future)

Tungro

You become a lawyer without having to go through law school but you become one of those lame accident lawyers you see on the billboards.

I wish I was not so good at procrastinating.

Sebias of Redwall

Granted, but now you can do anything besides what you started doing. ie tripping, laughing, drinking, etc.

I wish I had a magic staff (that worked)

~JRR Tolkien

Long live the RRR!

The Witessss

you het your magic staff and use it, but are then burned at the stake for witchcraft.

I wish my hair was red and curly.

Sebias of Redwall

Granted. But your hair is red because it's on fire! (Okay that's using fire twice in a row but it was all I could think of)  ;)

I wish I had a million dollars (In real money)

~JRR Tolkien

Long live the RRR!

The Witessss

I was going to say monopoly money but..

granted. the next day you are robbed and you lose all your money, not just the million.

I wish I had some chocolate right now.

Sebias of Redwall

Granted. But before you could eat it, it had melted and fell to the ground.

I wish I could have a jet. (This aught to be good)  ยบ-) ;)

~JRR Tolkien

Long live the RRR!

The Witessss

you receive a jet but it is the size of a matchbox car.

I wish I had a blue giraffe.

Sebias of Redwall

Granted, but it's a toy giraffe.

I wish I had been invited to Wites and Tungro's wedding ;D... or I wish I could play better at soccer. (You can choose)

~JRR Tolkien

Long live the RRR!

Tungro

Quote from: Sebias of Redwall on March 01, 2019, 08:46:32 PM
Granted, but it's a toy giraffe.

I wish I had been invited to Wites and Tungro's Sheevie's wedding

You are invited but I kill you the second you walk through the door.
I wish Del would hurry up and get back into the fray

The Witessss

it is not even me and him, it is (so they think) me and Sheev.

you are NOT invited because your invitation was never sent because it is NOT HAPPENING. HINT, HINT.
Del comes back in but he walks right out again without posting aaannyyytthhhiiinnggg.

i wish i had a mermaid.