News:

For some, the heat of summer nears its end. . . And for others, the blooms of spring appear.

Main Menu

Corrupt-a-Wish

Started by Matthias720, March 20, 2012, 08:07:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Romsca

Granted, but you die

I wish I could find a song that I've been looking for for a while

Dag Downyfur

Granted but the song is annoying.

I wish I could fly.
Doctor Who is epic, so is Sherlock. And many other fandoms, but there's not enough room to list them all in my signature!
"I am and always will be the optimist, the hoper of far-flung hopes and the dreamer of improbable dreams." -Matt Smith

Sailears

Granted, but you'll be taken by a secret organisation for experimentation.

I wish life was like in Redwall, instead of the modern rat race.
My ears, how are you, wot!

Rainshadow

Granted, but now humans have been taken as slaves by evil vermin.  (Good thing I'm a Martian!)

I wish that I owned The Midsummer Station Acoustic EP.
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

Vilu Daskar

Granted but it blows up with you inside it
I wish I was a Hero member
Never trust a smiling pirate.  :D

I can do that because I'm awesome.

"It really gets up my nose when publishers call my book another Lord of the Rings. It's my bloody book! I wrote it. And another thing, I didn't have to plunder Norse and European mythology to do it!" - Brian Jacques.

KitrallStreamrippler

Granted, but now Hero Members are the lowest rank.

I wish that my hobbit-hole was already built. (I'm going to live in one, y'know.)
A day may come when the courage of men fails, when we forsake our friends and break all bonds of fellowship, but it is not this day. An hour of woes and shattered shields, when the age of men comes crashing down! But it is not this day! This day we fight!

Rainshadow

Granted, but it was built incorrectly and is now collapsing with you in it!  >:D

I wish I had all of the lyrics and choreography memorized for Seussical Jr.
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

KitrallStreamrippler

Granted, and you even get to perform the main role. However, on opening night, you discover that aliens have removed all data related to music and dancing from your brain.

I wish that I could be done with high school and move out, already.
A day may come when the courage of men fails, when we forsake our friends and break all bonds of fellowship, but it is not this day. An hour of woes and shattered shields, when the age of men comes crashing down! But it is not this day! This day we fight!

Rainshadow

Granted, but as soon as you get your own apartment (which is rather trashy and pitiful) and a horrible job (cruel boss, terrible pay, mean coworkers, etc.), you discover what the 'real world' is like.  And you despise it.  (Debbie Downer, much?  ;))

I wish that cream puffs tasted more like ice cream than cream.

Redwaller

Granted, but it's liver ice cream(Exists)

I wish I could draw as good as some on this Forum.

Rainshadow

Granted, but now you can't spell to save your life, and writing is terribly difficult, so you give up on all the roleplays you're in and all the stories you're writing.

I wish that I had more time to write my story.  (So far I've pretty much just stated that the main character is sixteen, he loves riding bikes, and he's very nerdy 'cause he was extremely excited to get a typewriter for his birthday.  :P)

Redwaller

Granted, but you don't have time to Roleplay, draw, of goof off.

I wish I had all the Tolkien books!

Banya Streamdog

Granted. But you can't read them!

I wish I could be in a play.
EEEE AYE EEEEEEEEEE!!!!!

Rainshadow

Granted, but you play the bush.  You're one and only job is to stand there and rustle your leaves every once in a while.  ;D

Quote from: Redwaller on August 15, 2013, 03:07:42 PM
Granted, but you don't have time to Roleplay, draw, of goof off.

NOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!  :P

I wish that I didn't have to wear pink or yellow for the play I'm in.

Banya Streamdog

Well then you can't be in the play!

I wish I could ride a horse.
EEEE AYE EEEEEEEEEE!!!!!