Corrupt-a-Wish

Started by Matthias720, March 20, 2012, 08:07:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Izeroth

Granted. He comes back as a murderer and kills everyone.

I wish Mars was inhabitable.

Søren

Quote from: Izeroth on March 15, 2015, 06:02:23 PM
Granted. He comes back as a murderer and kills everyone.
Dude, Jackie is short for Jacklyn.
Anyway...
Granted, but Earth isn't and we don't have the technology to inhabit Mars. So we all die.
I wish I had some more dinner rolls to eat.

I'm retired from the forum

Eulaliaaa!

Granted, but there's so many rolls that you're stuck inside the room. In order to get out, you eat a path to the door. By the time you've made it to the door, you're so big that you can't fit through it. You wait for hours until help arrives, then live with a lifelong fear of bread. Whenever you see dinner rolls, you panic and run away. One day, you're in the mountains camping with friends. When it's time to eat, you find out that one of them brought dinner rolls. You panic, then run away in terror. After hours of running, you stop, completely lost. You're found by a helicopter, who takes you back to the city. On the way, they ask if you're hungry, and you say yes. When they offer you a roll, you scream, jump out of the helicopter, and die  ;D

I wish I could turn invisible.
Just pretend there is something interesting and unique written here... I have nothing to say.

James Gryphon

Granted; you're invisible because all the light is refracted away from your body. As this includes your eyes, you are now blind. You don't have the ability to turn your invisibility off, so you stumble around in the dark, crying out for help, and everyone who hears you assumes that you're a ghost and either faint or run away. Dazed, confused, and terrified, you stumble out into the middle of a busy street, get run over, and die. All of your family and friends wonder about your strange disappearance for the rest of their lives.

I wish that I never had any trouble learning anything.
« Subject to editing »

Lady Ashenwyte

Granted. You learn so much that one day two dwarves show up, kill you, and make an elixir out of your blood that is so powerful that it causes all the World Wars until the world ends.

I wish I could do my homework in a blink of an eye.
The fastest way to a man's heart- Or anyone's, in fact- Is to tear a hole through their chest.

Indeed. You are as ancient as the soot that choked Pompeii into oblivion, though not quite as uncaring. - Rusvul

Just a butterfly struggling through my chrysalis.

Izeroth

Granted. After doing your homework this way for an entire year, however, the teacher thinks you're cheating and you get expelled.

I wish my computer wasn't constantly doing things that irritated me.

James Gryphon

Granted. There's a power surge, and afterwards you can't get it to boot at all. It turns out that the power supply, motherboard and hard drive were all fried.

I wish that Windows 10 turned out to be as good as Windows XP and Windows 7.
« Subject to editing »

Luftwaffles

Granted, but you won't be able to run it.

I wish I drive a Ferrari.
~Please be sure to join us if ever you are passing~.

Having problems joining the board or accessing your account? E-mail us! Have Redwall news or artwork to share? Tweet us!

LT Sandpaw

Granted yay. You just won the most yogurts eaten ever award and now you got a brand new blue Ferrari with a full tank and everything. You receive this news by mail and it confirms you will get your new car in two weeks. You wait patiently telling everyone about your new blue Ferrari that's coming making your friends super jealous and friendly all wanting a ride in the car. At the end of two weeks your entire neighborhood is at your house cheering as the delivery truck pulls up. You find it strange your car is coming by FedEx but you ignore the warning signs because your the man. Upon exiting his truck the deliveryman looks confused at the reception but accepts the wine you bring him (Helpfully provided by your boss who gave you a thirty percent raise) The man opens the back of his truck and hands you a box and then drives away laughing. You open the box to find a plastic blue RC Ferrari. Everyone is incredible disappointed and all go home saying your a big liar. Your fired from your job and you are now considered untrustworthy. However you now have a brand new RC car you can sell for ten bucks that you drive around your house. ;)

I wish the RC cars wouldn't break so easily.

"Sometimes its not about winning, but how you lose." - John Gwynne

"Facts don't care about your feelings." -Ben Shapiro

James Gryphon

Granted. You go outside to drive your new invulnerable RC car, but are disappointed when you press "forward" on your control stick and it breaks off into your hand.

I wish that we hadn't just run out of milk.
« Subject to editing »

Banya

Granted.  You find a carton of milk in the back of your fridge, and you're elated because all you're in the mood for is that bowl of cereal waiting dry on the counter.  You pull the carton of milk out, but it's rancid and the smell fills the kitchen, making you sick.

I wish the temperature were about 20 degrees warmer, and it stayed there.

Izeroth

Granted. While the rest of the country is freezing, your region remains comfortably warm. Because of this, it becomes the new vacation destination. Millions of tourists swarm into the area, and your habitation is raised to make way for a new hotel.

I wish the sun was always rising.

James Gryphon

Granted; the sun is always rising, everywhere. The Earth is completely surrounded by incoming sunlight. Unfortunately, as it is never night-time, the world has no opportunity to cool, and soon the entire surface of our planet is an ocean of melted rock. Talk about global warming!

I wish that I never got bored.
« Subject to editing »

Banya

Granted.  Your life is full of neverending, non-stop excitement.  When you try to sleep, when you try to go about your usual life, getting any form of peace has become impossible because your life is full of excitement and drama.  You fall victim to madness quicker than a Redwall wildcat.

I wish I didn't have Saturday class.

James Gryphon

Granted, but you become gravely sick tonight, and have to go to the hospital tomorrow. They do a hundred different tests, and you end up having to stay overnight. Finally, late Sunday evening, they decide that whatever it was that caused it passed through your system. You're discharged on Monday, bright and early, so you can go to school!

I wish that I was a robot.
« Subject to editing »