News:

"Beep-Bloop" -Matti, probably

Main Menu

Corrupt-a-Wish

Started by Matthias720, March 20, 2012, 08:07:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

LT Sandpaw

Your wish is granted, you begin to remember to post wishes, but since you don't put time and thought into your posts and simply type things up as quickly as possible all your wishes come out like this.

[example]Eye swish fer U two Gave Eye swishes. [/example] And no one knows what your talking about and its no better then when you were just forgetting to put down wishes in the first place.

I wish I could be victorious in this next airsoft game.

"Sometimes its not about winning, but how you lose." - John Gwynne

"Facts don't care about your feelings." -Ben Shapiro

Vilu Daskar

Granted but you lose a leg in the process.

Eye swish fer U two Gave Eye swishes.
Never trust a smiling pirate.  :D

I can do that because I'm awesome.

"It really gets up my nose when publishers call my book another Lord of the Rings. It's my bloody book! I wrote it. And another thing, I didn't have to plunder Norse and European mythology to do it!" - Brian Jacques.

Izeroth

Error: unintelligible wish detected-Order-Delete Member:Vilu_Daskar

I wish I owned a time machine.

Amarith Waterspring

Wish granted you use the time machine but get stuck in it and there for get stuck in non being and are never seen again!

I wish I was a smart genius
Rosie is weird,
Violets are weirder,
I can't rhyme,
Potato.

Vilu Daskar

Granted, but your brain can't handle the smartness and you commit suicide.

"It really gets up my nose when publishers call my book another Lord of the Rings. It's my bloody book! I wrote it. And another thing, I didn't have to plunder Norse and European mythology to do it!" - Brian Jacques.

James Gryphon

Granted. You're in a starless void. You can't see, hear, say, or feel anything. With no sensory input or way to escape, you resign yourself to your fate, and try everything you can think of to keep your mind occupied: counting, reciting the alphabet, planning what you're going to do when you get out, thinking about past experiences, and so on. However, everything you've ever experienced gradually loses meaning. You're unable to sleep, or even dream. After you exhaust your supply of intelligent thoughts, you eventually begin to amuse yourself by thinking nonsense. You lose the ability to reason and think logically as your sanity gradually deteriorates.

Time stretches on and on. It could be a week, a month, a year, a century, an eon. You lost your ability to comprehend the passing of time long ago. It is just you and oblivion.

Something changes. There's a speck of something that, in your better times, you would have recognized as "light". You cringe, unable to withstand it, and babble incoherently, uncomprehendingly wishing for a return to the blessed darkness that you have become accustomed to. Things move around and make noise. You feel something, and the unexpected, inherent pain of physical contact makes you scream.

If you were capable of understanding it, you would be privy to a very interesting conversation between two scientists, discussing your fate. As it is, though, you are now only barely sentient, and perceiving your fate does not concern you.

What happens next can only be adequately explained from outside of your limited perspective. The two scientists pick up your body (completely atrophied from an indefinite amount of time in spent in total inactivity), and gingerly drop it into a capsule. The capsule is then dropped into a vat. A machine begins to work over your body and brain. For the first time in forever, you lose consciousness.

You wake up, dressed in a diaper, in a playpen. You are now a baby, and the whole world seems interesting! You say clever things like "goo goo ga ga", and a pretty young lady dressed in yellow squeals, picks you up and kisses you on the forehead. You drink from a bottle she gives you, totally content in your blissful infant life.

Years pass. You grow up from being a baby to a toddler, and then a child. You live a mostly normal life, playing and enjoying the world around you. A big man in a suit comes and talks to mommy every weekend. She's happy most of the time, but she's sad whenever the man talks to her. You don't know but you think they're talking about you. You heard a friend say that they're going to school soon. You asked mommy if you can go, too. She said maybe, but you think she really meant no. She tried to hide it but you saw her frown. Mommy only does that when she's sad. She says that you're special and don't need to go to school. Isn't being special good?

Years and years go by, as you play and experience the world. You see your friends get big, fast and strong, but you seem to be the same. Mommy is still pretty. You're playing with her hair one day and notice that it looks different. Some of it is gray now. You ask mommy if your hair will turn gray someday, too. She smiles, but it's a sad smile. "I don't know, baby," she says. "Maybe."

One day Mommy brings home a friend, a girl with brown hair and a sparkling smile. She's nice. Mommy doesn't play with you as much as she used to, or pick you up anymore, but the girl does all of that. She laughs at every joke you tell. She sort of reminds you of what mommy used to look like, before her hair turned gray.

The years go on. The girl is bigger and older now. You're sad when Mommy says that she has to go on a trip to somewhere far away. You want to go, because Mommy used to take you everywhere, but she says that you can't come with her this time. She says the girl will take care of you while she's away. The girl is nice, but you like Mommy best. You say so. Mommy smiles and hugs you, and you see a tear on her cheek as she walks away.

The girl takes care of you. At first you ask about Mommy all the time, but as the girl tells you that she won't be coming back yet every time, you eventually stop asking.

Life happens. The girl brings home a man. He's smart and funny. One day the girl brings home a baby. Gradually it grows up. One day you see that the boy that used to be a baby is bigger than you are. You don't know, but somehow that doesn't seem quite right to you. But he's funny too, and takes you all kinds of fun places and gives you ice cream, so you're happy.

Time passes. The girl's hair begins to turn gray, and eventually she, the man and the boy go on a trip. She says that she won't be back for a long time. You have a strange feeling about this, like it's happened before, but you can't remember. You guess it can't be that important anyway. She says that you'll stay with a friend while she's away. She doesn't seem happy. You ask her why she's sad if she's going on a trip, because trips are fun. She cries, so you cry too.

A man dressed all in white comes. He's very serious, and is always writing in a book. Finally, he takes your hand, and you walk up to a strange box. He gently picks you up, puts you in, gives you a piece of candy, and tells you to go to sleep.

You dream of life and the things that are done in the real world. You dream about growing older and interacting with people. You dream for a long, long time. Then, you wake up.

You're in a starless void.

---

I wish I would take my test already instead of sitting around goofing off.
« Subject to editing »

Vilu Daskar

Granted, but you fail it.

I  wish it was winter.

Quote from: James Gryphon on October 07, 2015, 09:30:28 PM
Granted. You're in a starless void. You can't see, hear, say, or feel anything. With no sensory input or way to escape, you resign yourself to your fate, and try everything you can think of to keep your mind occupied: counting, reciting the alphabet, planning what you're going to do when you get out, thinking about past experiences, and so on. However, everything you've ever experienced gradually loses meaning. You're unable to sleep, or even dream. After you exhaust your supply of intelligent thoughts, you eventually begin to amuse yourself by thinking nonsense. You lose the ability to reason and think logically as your sanity gradually deteriorates.

Time stretches on and on. It could be a week, a month, a year, a century, an eon. You lost your ability to comprehend the passing of time long ago. It is just you and oblivion.

Something changes. There's a speck of something that, in your better times, you would have recognized as "light". You cringe, unable to withstand it, and babble incoherently, uncomprehendingly wishing for a return to the blessed darkness that you have become accustomed to. Things move around and make noise. You feel something, and the unexpected, inherent pain of physical contact makes you scream.

If you were capable of understanding it, you would be privy to a very interesting conversation between two scientists, discussing your fate. As it is, though, you are now only barely sentient, and perceiving your fate does not concern you.

What happens next can only be adequately explained from outside of your limited perspective. The two scientists pick up your body (completely atrophied from an indefinite amount of time in spent in total inactivity), and gingerly drop it into a capsule. The capsule is then dropped into a vat. A machine begins to work over your body and brain. For the first time in forever, you lose consciousness.

You wake up, dressed in a diaper, in a playpen. You are now a baby, and the whole world seems interesting! You say clever things like "goo goo ga ga", and a pretty young lady dressed in yellow squeals, picks you up and kisses you on the forehead. You drink from a bottle she gives you, totally content in your blissful infant life.

Years pass. You grow up from being a baby to a toddler, and then a child. You live a mostly normal life, playing and enjoying the world around you. A big man in a suit comes and talks to mommy every weekend. She's happy most of the time, but she's sad whenever the man talks to her. You don't know but you think they're talking about you. You heard a friend say that they're going to school soon. You asked mommy if you can go, too. She said maybe, but you think she really meant no. She tried to hide it but you saw her frown. Mommy only does that when she's sad. She says that you're special and don't need to go to school. Isn't being special good?

Years and years go by, as you play and experience the world. You see your friends get big, fast and strong, but you seem to be the same. Mommy is still pretty. You're playing with her hair one day and notice that it looks different. Some of it is gray now. You ask mommy if your hair will turn gray someday, too. She smiles, but it's a sad smile. "I don't know, baby," she says. "Maybe."

One day Mommy brings home a friend, a girl with brown hair and a sparkling smile. She's nice. Mommy doesn't play with you as much as she used to, or pick you up anymore, but the girl does all of that. She laughs at every joke you tell. She sort of reminds you of what mommy used to look like, before her hair turned gray.

The years go on. The girl is bigger and older now. You're sad when Mommy says that she has to go on a trip to somewhere far away. You want to go, because Mommy used to take you everywhere, but she says that you can't come with her this time. She says the girl will take care of you while she's away. The girl is nice, but you like Mommy best. You say so. Mommy smiles and hugs you, and you see a tear on her cheek as she walks away.

The girl takes care of you. At first you ask about Mommy all the time, but as the girl tells you that she won't be coming back yet every time, you eventually stop asking.

Life happens. The girl brings home a man. He's smart and funny. One day the girl brings home a baby. Gradually it grows up. One day you see that the boy that used to be a baby is bigger than you are. You don't know, but somehow that doesn't seem quite right to you. But he's funny too, and takes you all kinds of fun places and gives you ice cream, so you're happy.

Time passes. The girl's hair begins to turn gray, and eventually she, the man and the boy go on a trip. She says that she won't be back for a long time. You have a strange feeling about this, like it's happened before, but you can't remember. You guess it can't be that important anyway. She says that you'll stay with a friend while she's away. She doesn't seem happy. You ask her why she's sad if she's going on a trip, because trips are fun. She cries, so you cry too.

A man dressed all in white comes. He's very serious, and is always writing in a book. Finally, he takes your hand, and you walk up to a strange box. He gently picks you up, puts you in, gives you a piece of candy, and tells you to go to sleep.

You dream of life and the things that are done in the real world. You dream about growing older and interacting with people. You dream for a long, long time. Then, you wake up.

You put some thought into that and it's too long I didn't read more than the first paragraph.

James Gryphon

Quote from: Vilu Daskar on October 07, 2015, 10:17:23 PM
You put some thought into that... ...I didn't read more than the first paragraph.
Your loss.

I know it's a great piece of literature, but did you have to quote the whole thing?

Anyway. Already granted. It is winter, somewhere in the universe. We don't know where that place is, but you're signed up to be on the first ship to go there.

I wish that I drank more water.
« Subject to editing »

Vilu Daskar

Granted, but the water is poisoned and you become sick. You go to the hospital but they can't do anything for you. You're now in intense pain. You die.

I wish I didn't have to do school work tomorrow.

James Gryphon

Granted. To get out of doing this, you decide to go outside and run around in circles screaming and waving your arms. Your neighbors, when they see that it's just you acting insane, instead of an actual threat, call the police to end the public disturbance. You fight the police when they show up, and they take you to jail. While there, you get in a fight with a guard, and get put in solitary confinement. You don't last long in solitary; after an incident with the jail bars, you are swiftly taken to a sanitarium. You live there for the next seven years and spend every day bouncing off of the padded walls. One day, when you're being spoon-fed your meal (as you can't be trusted to use utensils yourself), you choke on some oatmeal and die.

I wish that I had a faster metabolism.
« Subject to editing »

Izeroth

Granted; your metabolism is now equivalent to that of a hummingbird. Your heart beats 1,260 times per minute, requiring you to drink gallons of sugared water daily just to stay alive. Soon, cavities appear, forcing you to pay for expensive replacement teeth. You switch to a new, "sugar-proof" toothpaste, but it does little to improve your oral hygiene. Having spent all of your money on dental bills, you starve to death while trying to drink from your neighbor's hummingbird feeder.

I wish that I knew what to wish for.

Hickory

Quote from: James Gryphon on October 07, 2015, 09:30:28 PM

0_o

Granted. You wish for a genie, which gives you only three wishes. That should make it eaier to choose.
I am the master of my fate:
I am the captain of my soul.

Amarith Waterspring

I wish for a smiling :P face
Rosie is weird,
Violets are weirder,
I can't rhyme,
Potato.

Lady Ashenwyte

You log off the forum and go to bed. In the middle of the night, you get up to drink some water, when you hear something shuffle behind you. You look there, but the only thing you find is your mother's priceless Ming vase. You try to put it back together, but it crumbles as you touch it. The next day, you are grounded by your mother for two years.       

On the first night of your grounding, you become horribly thirsty after eating some salty and greasy chicken and go to the kitchen for some more water. You pour the water, when out of the corner of your eye, you see a flash of something that looks like a disembodied grinning face. You check to investigate, but you see that the stove is on. Your mother must have forgotten to turn the stove off after making the food. You go to turn it off, but you don't know that you press it to turn it off, and accidentally turn it to the highest setting. Panicked by the sudden burst of flame, you accidentally spill some oil onto the stove, making the fire even stronger. You panic even more and pour your glass of water on it, which creates a small fireball, that sets the cupboard on fire. You pour even more water on it in your frightened state of mind, but it creates even more fire. 
                                                                                                                     The smoke is overwhelming, and you collapse. The last thing you see before you lose consciousness is a disembodied, grinning face. 

I wish I had $500.
The fastest way to a man's heart- Or anyone's, in fact- Is to tear a hole through their chest.

Indeed. You are as ancient as the soot that choked Pompeii into oblivion, though not quite as uncaring. - Rusvul

Just a butterfly struggling through my chrysalis.

Amarith Waterspring

granted but you loose it before you can do anything with it

I wish I had perfect teeth and didn't have to wear braces
Rosie is weird,
Violets are weirder,
I can't rhyme,
Potato.