News:

For some, the heat of summer nears its end. . . And for others, the blooms of spring appear.

Main Menu

That akward moment when....

Started by winifred, April 11, 2012, 05:42:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Basically I don't know how to delete polls. xD

AWESOME!
6 (33.3%)
Wow
2 (11.1%)
Haha
4 (22.2%)
I can explain!
6 (33.3%)

Total Members Voted: 18

Maudie

TAMW you are trying to conceal the fact that you have the iPad under your blanket and it rings/makes an iPad noise.
"And this is life eternal, that they might know thee the only true God, and Jesus Christ, whom thou hast sent." John 17:3

Skyblade

That awkward moment when you apologize to an inanimate object for bumping into it.

Thanks, MatthiasMan, for the avatar!

Hickory

That awkward moment when you realize the title of this topic is misspelled.
I am the master of my fate:
I am the captain of my soul.

Søren

That awkward moment when you realize you don't even read the full title of the topic.

I'm retired from the forum

Kitsune

Quote from: Skyblade on January 03, 2015, 05:11:57 AM
Quote from: PluggFiretail on April 10, 2014, 02:20:50 AM
That awkward moment when you like someone on the forum...

That awkward moment when you see this post and realize it's about you. And then feel glad you found it.

The awkward moment when you read this...

Quote from: The Skarzs on January 03, 2015, 05:17:31 AM
That awkward moment when you are in the presence of a mutual crush. . . :P

...and then someone says this.

Skyblade

That awkward moment when you try to ignore the awkward post above you by posting a random picture about a flute-playing dog.

Hickory

doo-doo dooooooooooooo duh bu do wo...
I am the master of my fate:
I am the captain of my soul.

Norham Waterpaw

TAMW you begin to read the last page of this topic.
Hey you! What? Expecting a great quote or some heart-warming poem? Too bad, my signature is just boring. Stop reading it. Stop it. Why are you still reading it?

Maudie

That awkward moment when you're PMing someone and the topic totally dies.
"And this is life eternal, that they might know thee the only true God, and Jesus Christ, whom thou hast sent." John 17:3

Rainshadow

That awkward moment when someone refers to you as their best friend and you don't feel the same way about them.
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

Maudie

That awkward moment when you look at Rainshadow's profile and it says she's singing in the shower.

Quote from: Rainshadow on January 03, 2015, 07:34:45 PM
  That awkward moment when someone refers to you as their best friend and you don't feel the same way about them.
I think I've done that before. My best friend is public schooled, so she has friends that she sees basically every day, and she sees me like twice a week (and I'm really annoying to her) so I'm guessing I'm not her best friend.

Norham Waterpaw

That awkward moment when two people take over a topic and use it as a conversation thread.

(I'm not saying that's happening on this thread though  ;) )
Hey you! What? Expecting a great quote or some heart-warming poem? Too bad, my signature is just boring. Stop reading it. Stop it. Why are you still reading it?

Skyblade

That awkward moment when you have to walk past a couple promoting PDA* in the hallway.
*Public Display of Affection

That awkward moment when you're in band and you accidentally hit the person to your right with a flute.

That awkward moment when you're playing the flute for someone and you crack a note really badly. So, you suddenly stop playing and stand there awkwardly.

That awkward moment when you realize that you've been posting a ton of flute-related jokes and you sound like a flute geek.

That awkward moment when you remember you are a flute geek. As well as a piccolo geek.

Norham Waterpaw

That awkward moment when you nearly impale someone's foot/leg/ toe/pant leg/pet dog/pet cat/furniture/floor with your Bass's end pin*.

*An end pin is the long metal rod that sticks out the bottom of a bass or cello to hold it off the ground.

Rainshadow

That awkward moment when you put your clarinet mouthpiece in your mouth and hit the reed on your teeth, cracking it and rendering it useless.

That awkward moment when you're sucking on your reed, trying to moisten it, and you try talking to someone.

That awkward moment when you're playing a high note and your clarinet decides to squeak.

That awkward moment when you're out of tune with the other clarinets.
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!