News:

We're doing a read-along of the Redwall series! The current book is The Sable Quean!

Main Menu

That akward moment when....

Started by winifred, April 11, 2012, 05:42:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Basically I don't know how to delete polls. xD

AWESOME!
6 (33.3%)
Wow
2 (11.1%)
Haha
4 (22.2%)
I can explain!
6 (33.3%)

Total Members Voted: 18

Rusvul

That awkward moment when you think you're good at something but you actually are pretty bad at it...

Delthion

TAMW you think you are terrible at something but are decent at it, and go around telling people how terrible you are at said activity.
Dreams, dreams are untapped and writhing. How much more real are dreams than that paltry existence which we now call reality? How shall we ascend to that which humanity is destined? By mastering the dreamworld of course. That is how, my pupils, that is how.

Skyblade

@Rusvult: Whatever you're talking about, I bet you're not bad at it...

That awkward moment when someone looks at your piccolo case and asks if it's a harmonica.

That awkward moment when the band is perfectly in tune until you start playing your piccolo.

Thanks, MatthiasMan, for the avatar!

Delthion

TAMW you play your tin whistle and go to a high note but you don't blow hard enough so it shrieks then goes down an octave.
Dreams, dreams are untapped and writhing. How much more real are dreams than that paltry existence which we now call reality? How shall we ascend to that which humanity is destined? By mastering the dreamworld of course. That is how, my pupils, that is how.

Rusvul

Nothing in particular, I just have a tendency to think I'm better at something than I am.

Maudie

That awkward moment when you see that someone is sending a message and you think "maybe it's to me!" And then it's not.
"And this is life eternal, that they might know thee the only true God, and Jesus Christ, whom thou hast sent." John 17:3

Rainshadow

That awkward moment when you post something that makes you look like you're fishing for compliments.
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

Delthion

I've done that several times before.

TAMW you are jealous of something nonexistent.

Rusvul

That awkward moment when everything gets quiet and the only thing you can think to say is 'Space is big.'

Skyblade

Quote from: rusvulthesaber on January 03, 2015, 08:11:27 PM
Nothing in particular, I just have a tendency to think I'm better at something than I am.

I tend to fear that about myself...anyway, everyone has his/her own gifts.

That awkward moment when you think a forum member is a guy when she's a girl and vice versa.

Maudie

That awkward moment when you are PMing two people at once and you send a message to the wrong person.

(No, that hasn't happened to me, but I'm dreading that it might.)
"And this is life eternal, that they might know thee the only true God, and Jesus Christ, whom thou hast sent." John 17:3

Skyblade

That awkward moment when you're on "Secret Forum Crush?" and you accidentally vote for the wrong person (Not that it's happened to me, lol)

The Skarzs

TAMW you see you get a message and don't reply thinking that you replied.
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Norham Waterpaw

Quote from: Skyblade on January 03, 2015, 08:20:09 PM
That awkward moment when you think a forum member is a guy when she's a girl and vice versa.

I'm pretty sure I've done that multiple times...

That awkward moment when you pronounce something in another language wrong.
Hey you! What? Expecting a great quote or some heart-warming poem? Too bad, my signature is just boring. Stop reading it. Stop it. Why are you still reading it?

Søren

Quote from: Mask on January 03, 2015, 08:24:26 PM
That awkward moment when you are PMing two people at once and you send a message to the wrong person.

(No, that hasn't happened to me, but I'm dreading that it might.)
That awkward moment when this happens but your having two conversations about the SFC.

That awkward moment when no one knows the songs you love.

I'm retired from the forum