News:

For some, the heat of summer nears its end. . . And for others, the blooms of spring appear.

Main Menu

That akward moment when....

Started by winifred, April 11, 2012, 05:42:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Basically I don't know how to delete polls. xD

AWESOME!
6 (33.3%)
Wow
2 (11.1%)
Haha
4 (22.2%)
I can explain!
6 (33.3%)

Total Members Voted: 18

Søren

Hahahaha
TAMW you are talking to your IRL crush who's the same height as you and looks like your age, then she tells you she's actually 3 years older then you.

I'm retired from the forum

Rusvul

Quote from: Skyblade on January 04, 2015, 06:02:58 AM
That awkward moment when you find out Mask is younger than you.
Her profile does state her age... :P

MatthiasMan

That awkward moment when I'm talking to my sister's boyfriend about my sister.

Izeroth

TAMW no one understands my joke.

Cornflower MM

TAMW you've been feeling like someone's been watching you for the past fifteen minutes and when you look up you realize someone has

Norham Waterpaw

TAMW when you space out in deep thought, and realize you've been looking at someone the entire time...
Hey you! What? Expecting a great quote or some heart-warming poem? Too bad, my signature is just boring. Stop reading it. Stop it. Why are you still reading it?

Skyblade

That awkward moment when you're thinking about something funny, and you realize you're standing/sitting/lying there with a weird grin on your face.

Thanks, MatthiasMan, for the avatar!

Norham Waterpaw

That awkward moment when you realize you've been humming the tune to something and everyone's staring at you.
Hey you! What? Expecting a great quote or some heart-warming poem? Too bad, my signature is just boring. Stop reading it. Stop it. Why are you still reading it?

The Skarzs

TAMW you realize you're drooling and you have no idea why.

TAMW you wake up because you hear yourself snoring.

TAMW you're watching something on youtube then hear yourself breathing really loudly. :P :P :P :P
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Norham Waterpaw

that awkward and scary moment where you hear evil laughter in your nightmare, and you wake up and you still hear it.

The Skarzs

TAMW you wake up laughing maniacally. :P (It's happened to me. . . I just woke up chuckling. . .)
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Lady Ashenwyte

TAMW you start laughing like a maniac and you don't know why. (BTW this has happened to me.)
The fastest way to a man's heart- Or anyone's, in fact- Is to tear a hole through their chest.

Indeed. You are as ancient as the soot that choked Pompeii into oblivion, though not quite as uncaring. - Rusvul

Just a butterfly struggling through my chrysalis.

Norham Waterpaw

TAMW you and someone else are the only ones posting in the "awkward" topic for at least a half hour.

Skyblade

Quote from: Norham Waterpaw on January 05, 2015, 03:10:18 AM
TAMW you and someone else are the only ones posting in the "awkward" topic for at least a half hour.

That awkward moment when you're doing this and you both feel legitimately awkward

Thanks, MatthiasMan, for the avatar!

Norham Waterpaw

*coughs* I... don't know what you're talking about, Skye.