News:

We're doing a read-along of the Redwall series! The current book is The Sable Quean!

Main Menu

That akward moment when....

Started by winifred, April 11, 2012, 05:42:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Basically I don't know how to delete polls. xD

AWESOME!
6 (33.3%)
Wow
2 (11.1%)
Haha
4 (22.2%)
I can explain!
6 (33.3%)

Total Members Voted: 18

Søren

TAMW An Internet adoption agency is actually conceivable.

I'm retired from the forum

Maudie

"And this is life eternal, that they might know thee the only true God, and Jesus Christ, whom thou hast sent." John 17:3

Skyblade

Found some on the Internet because this thread is just too funny to let fade x)

- That awkward moment when you're singing Happy Birthday but you don't know the name of the person so you just mumble the name part
- The awkward moment when you end your sentence with "don't you agree?" and they say "no".
- The awkward moment when the awkward moments you post actually happened to you.

Thanks, MatthiasMan, for the avatar!

Søren

An awkward moment someone told me that happened:
TAMW your at a table in a restaurant and They'res a group of people singing happy birthday. You join in, but you don't know the girls name, so you just say "SHANIQUA!" and they just look at you and the girl says "Oh, he did NOT just call me Shaniqua!"

Skyblade

That awkward moment when you greet someone in the hallway and they walk by you as if nothing had happened.

Maudie

That awkward moment when you were viewing Soren's profile for five minutes just so he would see it and screenshot it and tease you about it and then he doesn't.
"And this is life eternal, that they might know thee the only true God, and Jesus Christ, whom thou hast sent." John 17:3

Søren

TAMW you realize that you need to bust out the old stalker profiles because Mask was veiwjbg my profile covertly.
(Seriously, I don't think I was even on. When did this happen AND WHY?!?!?)

Maudie

Like, just before I posted that. :P

You have a very nice profile.

And I wanted you to screenshot it.

Søren

Quote from: Mask on January 17, 2015, 05:23:35 AM
Like, just before I posted that. :P

You have a very nice profile.

And I wanted you to screenshot it.
Why thank you.
*screenshot*

Maudie

YOU WERE JUST LOOKING AT YOUR OWN PROFILE!!!

Vanity, thy name is Soren. :D

Søren

IT WAS AN ACCIDENT IM ON MY PHONE!!
Obsession, thy name is Mask:

Skyblade

It would be awkward if in that screenshot it said something like, "Skyblade: Looking through the posts of [insert members's name]

Maudie

Quote from: Soren the Warrior on January 17, 2015, 05:30:07 AM
IT WAS AN ACCIDENT IM ON MY PHONE!!
Obsession, thy name is Mask:

I forgot what it looked like, okay? I was seeing why I said it was very nice. :P

Søren

Awwwwwwww!
Anyway, never posting in IFAY again:

James Gryphon

That just comes from hitting the "Print" button, which displays the entire topic as one page. I doubt anybody has ever physically printed a topic from this forum (if they have, they're nuts).
« Subject to editing »