1,000 Ways to get kicked out of walmart.

Started by winifred, May 03, 2012, 11:27:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

is this?

EPIC!!!!
52 (48.6%)
LOL out of my chair!
50 (46.7%)
Bad :(
5 (4.7%)

Total Members Voted: 104

rachel25

588: when the loud speaker comes on crouch on the floor and shout "NO the voices are back!!!!!"  :)
589: go to the camping isle and set up one of the tent and tell the other people in the isle that they can join you if they go to the food isle and bring back biscuits.  ;)

Buzz_Bumble

590: Use one of the pricing devices and re-label all the items in the store to have an extra half-cent, e.g. $4.99.5

KitrallStreamrippler

591. Find a remote-controlled car and take it to the longest aisle in the store. Then, demand that everyone gets out of the aisle. Claim that you have to get the car up to 88 miles per hour. (For added measure, hum the Back To the Future theme while you're making them leave.)
A day may come when the courage of men fails, when we forsake our friends and break all bonds of fellowship, but it is not this day. An hour of woes and shattered shields, when the age of men comes crashing down! But it is not this day! This day we fight!

Ungatt Trunn

592. Open up there board games and start playing them.

Life is too short to rush through it.

Maudie

593. Take a bunch of clothespins and go around clipping them to people's clothes.

Someone I know actually got kicked out of a store along with her date for doing this.
"And this is life eternal, that they might know thee the only true God, and Jesus Christ, whom thou hast sent." John 17:3

Ungatt Trunn

Quote from: Mask on July 19, 2013, 09:51:06 PM
Someone I know actually got kicked out of a store along with her date fot=r doing this.
Really? LOL! ;D

594. Tell the store manager the 593 ways to get kicked out of Wal-Mart that we have done already.

Buzz_Bumble

Quote from: Ungatt Trunn on July 19, 2013, 09:55:36 PM
594. Tell the store manager the 593 ways to get kicked out of Wal-Mart that we have done already.

That's more likely to get you hired as the Security Expert.  ;)

Ungatt Trunn

Quote from: Buzz_Bumble on July 19, 2013, 11:08:20 PM
Quote from: Ungatt Trunn on July 19, 2013, 09:55:36 PM

That's more likely to get you hired as the Security Expert.  ;)
Really? ;D

595: Try to stage a fake police raid at Wal-Mart.

KitrallStreamrippler

596: Get a bunch of people to meet you there, dressed in blue t-shirts and khaki pants.

597: Get a bunch of people to freeze simultaneously, all over the store, and stay "frozen" for five minutes before "unfreezing" simultaneously and acting as though nothing had happened.

598: Stand in the technology aisle with a sign that says "Down with computers!", and tell people about how technology is ruining us, and how computers are eventually going to take over the world and make humans into mindless zombie slaves.
A day may come when the courage of men fails, when we forsake our friends and break all bonds of fellowship, but it is not this day. An hour of woes and shattered shields, when the age of men comes crashing down! But it is not this day! This day we fight!

Buzz_Bumble

599: Stand at the exit and whenever someone tries to leave, step in front of them and shout "Thou shall not pass".

600: When the checkout person says your purchases will cost $X, wave you hand in front of you and say "These purchases are free". When he says they're not, wave you hand and say it again.

;)

601: When wanting to buy something really expensive (like a new TV), first visit the bank and get the money changed into bags of pennies.

rachel25

602 hide in the clothes rack and when someone is looking through the clothes jump out shouting "pick me! pick me!"
603 run down the ile shouting "Death to all who like FISH!!!
604 smell everyone's clothes as they walk past you  :D

BadgerLordFiredrake

605:  hack into the speaker system (if they have one, aka PA system) and broadcast really loud Gangnam Style (xD)
baby turtle forever

Ferrousferret

602: Punch out a random employee & drag their body to the restroom, then tell anyone who asks that you're doing an undercover investigation.

603: Read the books/ magazines & act them out loudly & emphatically in the middle of the isle, possibly involving random passers-by against their will.

604: Steal a toy gun & use it to prank a cashier.

605: Have an angry meltdown at the test video games.

rachel25

608 eat all the ice cream in the freezer isle

The Shade

Quote from: BadgerLordFiredrake on July 29, 2013, 08:29:47 PM
605:  hack into the speaker system (if they have one, aka PA system) and broadcast really loud Gangnam Style (xD)

Hahaha lol :D
They told me I was gullible. I believed them.

It is well known that 47% of statistics are made up on the spot.

I used to leave out half my sentances, but now I