1,000 Ways to get kicked out of walmart.

Started by winifred, May 03, 2012, 11:27:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

is this?

EPIC!!!!
52 (48.6%)
LOL out of my chair!
50 (46.7%)
Bad :(
5 (4.7%)

Total Members Voted: 104

SPSF kodachorm otter7486

657:act like Hollywood undead and start to rap the song undead

Cornflower MM

@SPSF kodachorm otter7486. You're supposed to a number before your post, that we can keep better trach!  ;)

658: start ripping open packs gum and start chewing it!

Rusvul

659: Just chew the bubblegum, pack, shelf, and all.

HeadInAnotherGalaxy

660. Ztart runnin' around zcreamin' AH'M GOIN' TAE BE KICKED OOT O' VALMART! YAAAAAAYEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEHAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
NARDOLE; You are completely out of your mind!
DOCTOR: How is that news to anyone?

"I am Yomin Carr, the harbinger of doom. I am the beginning of the end of your people!" -Yomin Carr

-Sometime later, the second mate was unexpectedly rescued by the subplot, which had been trailing a bit behind the boat (and the plot). The whole story moved along.

Cornflower MM

HeadInAnotherGalaxy

661. Ztart runnin' around ze ztore zhoutin' AH AM TAAE FUNNYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! YAAAAAAAAY!!!!!!! VAFFLEZ!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
NARDOLE; You are completely out of your mind!
DOCTOR: How is that news to anyone?

"I am Yomin Carr, the harbinger of doom. I am the beginning of the end of your people!" -Yomin Carr

-Sometime later, the second mate was unexpectedly rescued by the subplot, which had been trailing a bit behind the boat (and the plot). The whole story moved along.

winifred

662:

1. connect long hose to water fountain
2. lay hose in plastic kiddy pool
3. attach weight to water fountain activation-bar-thingy
4. wait
5. enjoy pool..... ;D

Go around with a 30 question questionnaire and ask everyone in store to fill it out.

Spend your life in the food court
Sherlock
Doctor Who
Beyond the Western Deep
Mouseguard
Ranger's Apprentice
Lord of the Rings
The Chronicles of Narnia
The Book Thief
Harry Potter
Percy Jackson
:D
And many many more...

Jukka the Sling

665: Go around taking candid photos of everybody in the store.
666: Start yelling "Fire!" and open one of those emergency-exit doors that set off an alarm when you open them.
"The world is indeed full of peril, and in it there are many dark places; but still there is much that is fair, and though in all lands love is now mingled with grief, it grows perhaps the greater." ~J.R.R. Tolkien

Jukka the Sling

667: Announce over the store intercom that aliens are invading and that everyone should hide in the employees-only back stock rooms. (You know what I mean.)
"The world is indeed full of peril, and in it there are many dark places; but still there is much that is fair, and though in all lands love is now mingled with grief, it grows perhaps the greater." ~J.R.R. Tolkien

Ungatt Trunn

Quote from: Jukka the Sling on November 27, 2013, 02:12:40 PM
666: Start yelling "Fire!" and open one of those emergency-exit doors that set
Scary number... ;D

668: get some friends, open some instruments from some boxes, and start playing the acoustic cover of Skrillex's "First Of The Year"  on a tall platform.

Life is too short to rush through it.

Gonff the Mousethief

I want the world of Tolkien,
The message of Lewis;
The adventure of Jacques,
And the heart of Milne.
But I want the originality of me.

doogy plum

670: put mistletoe over the main entrance
671: Go up to a random person and give them a hug and a kiss and yell "It's Santa Claus!!!"

doogy plum

672: go up to a random person and yell "HELP I SAW THAT GUY ON THE NEWS HE'S A CROOK
HEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEELLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLPPPPPPPPPPPPP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

Ungatt Trunn

@doogy: Two things: Please, no double posting, and please don't stretch the screen. :)

673. Start pulling things off the shelves, take them to the grills and burn them.

Life is too short to rush through it.

Iamthatis

IAMTHATIS MY SWORD SHALL WEILD FOR ME
RIP BRIAN JACQUES