News:

"Beep-Bloop" -Matti, probably

Main Menu

Which Forum User would you like to meet in person.

Started by Leatho Shellhound, June 01, 2012, 12:20:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sebias of Redwall

"I can only speak two languages. English and rubbish." ~Brian Jacques

"No half-heartedness and no worldly fear must turn us aside from following the light unflinchingly."

"Evil labours with vast power and perpetual success - in vain: preparing always only the soil for unexpected good to sprout in."

~JRR Tolkien

Long live the RRR!

Booklover

I'd like to meet Verdauga so I can throw him out of windows we can argue about magic systems.
Error. Error. Cannot compute.

Verdauga

Aww. England is awesome (to a degree) So I would want to go over there. Wait.
What was that you said about windows?

I probably want to meet the current moderators and admins the most, but I kinda want to meet all of you.
Killing the mood since 2019

Thanks for the artwork Lass, Scott, and Wortshire! (And Dannflower as well for the Worldstate badge.)

Booklover

Just choose a place outside when it isn't raining. Then there's absolutely no chance of defenestration.

Meeting anybody who loves Redwall, whether they're on this forum or not would be awesome. Bookworms are dying out.

The Skarzs

I met a lady in a writing group who has read the series.
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Sebias of Redwall

Going to New Zealand would be fun... (I've always wanted to see where they made the lotr movies)
"I can only speak two languages. English and rubbish." ~Brian Jacques

"No half-heartedness and no worldly fear must turn us aside from following the light unflinchingly."

"Evil labours with vast power and perpetual success - in vain: preparing always only the soil for unexpected good to sprout in."

~JRR Tolkien

Long live the RRR!

Verdauga

It would be fun to go to the other coast and find Skar.

Thanks for the artwork Lass, Scott, and Wortshire! (And Dannflower as well for the Worldstate badge.)

The Skarzs

Lol. You make it sound like you're hunting Bigfoot or something. ;D
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Verdauga

Well, gee. One guy in the midst of the west coast? Whaddaya think?

The Skarzs

Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Ebantu the Kararehe

I'd like to meet Seb, because he's the one who told Teer (who told me) about this forum.
Infant Ebby is a smol, out-of-control firebending terror. It's a good thing she's also quite cute.

May the road rise up to meet you.
May the wind be always at your back.
May the sun shine warm upon your face,
And rains fall soft upon your fields.
And until we meet again,
May God hold you in the palm of His hand.

Booklover

Was that through the RA forum? That's how I found out about this. And I found out about the RA forum through Fandom, which I found out about by searching for random things.

shisteer of nothing much

Nah, not RA forum. He asked me over ff.n if I'd consider joining this forum. (after he'd nagged me about reading the books) I told him I'd consider his request. (In case you're wondering, our conversation on ff.n started like this:

Seb: Have you read the Redwall books?
Me: No. Have you read the Ranger's Apprentice books?

The conversation has continued for almost four hundred messages. The moral of the story is, if some random messages you and asks you a question about books, don't answer, unless you desire insanity)
    I have a shiny thing! See?

And another shiny thing:

And also some random, unnecessary coding.[/li][/list]

Long live the RRR!

Verdauga

If some "random" messaged me about something, I'd find out as much as I could about them and then answer the message.

I'm kind of a stalker.

One-Eye the wildcat

"What will become of us? Where will we go, we who wander this vast wasteland in search of our better selves?"

"Introduce a little anarchy. Upset the established order, and everything becomes chaos. I'm an agent of chaos."
Long live the RRR!!