Which Forum User would you like to meet in person.

Started by Leatho Shellhound, June 01, 2012, 12:20:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Skarzs

I'm finding out some interesting things about you guys.
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Verdauga

*Is trying to think of the few possible interesting things about myself.*
mmhmmm.
Killing the mood since 2019

Thanks for the artwork Lass, Scott, and Wortshire! (And Dannflower as well for the Worldstate badge.)

shisteer of nothing much

Quote from: Verdauga on December 25, 2019, 02:11:19 PM
If some "random" messaged me about something, I'd find out as much as I could about them and then answer the message.

I'm kind of a stalker.
Yeah, I generally do that too. Unfortunately, when some random messages you and doesn't tell you anything about themselves, it doesn't give you much to go by. You can click on their profile and hope that they've written something informative there but, aside from that, there's not much else to do but talk to them.
    I have a shiny thing! See?

And another shiny thing:

And also some random, unnecessary coding.[/li][/list]

Long live the RRR!

Kade Rivok

Huh, I didn't even know this was a thread.  Imteresting

Quote from: shisteer of nothing much on December 25, 2019, 08:31:12 PM
Quote from: Verdauga on December 25, 2019, 02:11:19 PM
If some "random" messaged me about something, I'd find out as much as I could about them and then answer the message.

I'm kind of a stalker.
Yeah, I generally do that too. Unfortunately, when some random messages you and doesn't tell you anything about themselves, it doesn't give you much to go by. You can click on their profile and hope that they've written something informative there but, aside from that, there's not much else to do but talk to them.

Yeah, I'm an awkward person so I do pretty much the same.  I also think it's nice to put some actual information in your bio, so people that are interested in learning more about you are at least rewarded for their troubles  :laugh:
Words!
Writings of a Mad Man

Songs!
Kade's Vocal Emporium

Gaming!
The Noob Combo

Super Special Medals!

Verdauga

Yep, llike learning that you're just a regular guy and try to avoid disclosing that on the internet.  ;)

Thanks for the artwork Lass, Scott, and Wortshire! (And Dannflower as well for the Worldstate badge.)

Kade Rivok

I feel I hide my boringness rather well online  ;D
Words!
Writings of a Mad Man

Songs!
Kade's Vocal Emporium

Gaming!
The Noob Combo

Super Special Medals!

The Skarzs

Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Kade Rivok

Words!
Writings of a Mad Man

Songs!
Kade's Vocal Emporium

Gaming!
The Noob Combo

Super Special Medals!

The Skarzs

I am pretty close to the same peraonality IRL as on here.
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Verdauga

The Skarzs

Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

shisteer of nothing much

I have a shiny thing! See?

And another shiny thing:

And also some random, unnecessary coding.[/li][/list]

Long live the RRR!

Kade Rivok

He was suppose to be doing that secretly?  I wouldn't have guessed ;D
Words!
Writings of a Mad Man

Songs!
Kade's Vocal Emporium

Gaming!
The Noob Combo

Super Special Medals!

The Skarzs

Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Sebias of Redwall

Quote from: One-Eye the wildcat on December 25, 2019, 04:09:32 PM
I would like to meet Seb.
Quote from: Ebantu the Kararehe on December 25, 2019, 01:48:07 AM
I'd like to meet Seb, because he's the one who told Teer (who told me) about this forum.
I'd love to meet you both too!  :)
Quote from: shisteer of nothing much on December 25, 2019, 11:24:25 AM
Nah, not RA forum. He asked me over ff.n if I'd consider joining this forum. (after he'd nagged me about reading the books) I told him I'd consider his request. (In case you're wondering, our conversation on ff.n started like this:

Seb: Have you read the Redwall books?
Me: No. Have you read the Ranger's Apprentice books?

The conversation has continued for almost four hundred messages. The moral of the story is, if some random messages you and asks you a question about books, don't answer, unless you desire insanity)
Yes. I never would've suspected that something this awesome would've come from that one PM. Like, the Forum wouldn't be near its current craziness without our New Zealand group.  ;D

"I can only speak two languages. English and rubbish." ~Brian Jacques

"No half-heartedness and no worldly fear must turn us aside from following the light unflinchingly."

"Evil labours with vast power and perpetual success - in vain: preparing always only the soil for unexpected good to sprout in."

~JRR Tolkien

Long live the RRR!