Which Forum User would you like to meet in person.

Started by Leatho Shellhound, June 01, 2012, 12:20:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

lass of something much

𝓛𝓪𝓼𝓼𝓲𝓮 𝓕𝓲𝓼𝓱

One-Eye the wildcat

Quote from: Ebantu the Kararehe on January 18, 2020, 05:21:53 AM
Calm down, Lass. I wasn't talking to you. I would never insult you so greatly.

*TRIGGERED*
"What will become of us? Where will we go, we who wander this vast wasteland in search of our better selves?"

"Introduce a little anarchy. Upset the established order, and everything becomes chaos. I'm an agent of chaos."
Long live the RRR!!

lass of something much

𝓛𝓪𝓼𝓼𝓲𝓮 𝓕𝓲𝓼𝓱

One-Eye the wildcat

"What will become of us? Where will we go, we who wander this vast wasteland in search of our better selves?"

"Introduce a little anarchy. Upset the established order, and everything becomes chaos. I'm an agent of chaos."
Long live the RRR!!

lass of something much

𝓛𝓪𝓼𝓼𝓲𝓮 𝓕𝓲𝓼𝓱

The Shadow of Korriban

Why do you beings assume I dislike our fair Fruit Duck?

The best way to forget your own problems is to beat a rock with a stick.<br /><br />My YouTube channel!

One-Eye the wildcat

Long live the RRR!!

lass of something much

𝓛𝓪𝓼𝓼𝓲𝓮 𝓕𝓲𝓼𝓱

One-Eye the wildcat

Long live the RRR!!

The Shadow of Korriban

The best way to forget your own problems is to beat a rock with a stick.<br /><br />My YouTube channel!

lass of something much

Quote from: One-Eye the wildcat on January 19, 2020, 04:44:11 AM
What were you expecting?
well, most of the time you would try to feed me poison or something. even when I first joined...
𝓛𝓪𝓼𝓼𝓲𝓮 𝓕𝓲𝓼𝓱

One-Eye the wildcat

That was a reference to "Mad Max," a movie series of which I am a huge fan of. I didn't want to hurt you.

Long live the RRR!!

lass of something much

𝓛𝓪𝓼𝓼𝓲𝓮 𝓕𝓲𝓼𝓱

The Skarzs

Quote from: Sheev Palpatine on January 19, 2020, 04:20:49 AM
Why do you beings assume I dislike our fair Fruit Duck?

Not sure if you're referring to Verdauga. . .
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

lass of something much

𝓛𝓪𝓼𝓼𝓲𝓮 𝓕𝓲𝓼𝓱