News:

For some, the heat of summer nears its end. . . And for others, the blooms of spring appear.

Main Menu

The Ranger's Adventure

Started by Redwaller, June 07, 2012, 10:10:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

AbbotAlf0805

I will lead Redwall Abbey to a golden age of peace through the power of Jesus Christ.

gorath

My favorite people: Obi Wan, Satele Shan, Jek 14, Kai, Longtooth, and Kili.

Dannflor

The next Rp I can't do ANYTHING because I stayed behind and all I do is wait can you guy's hurry up and get to Redwall
A journey of a thousand miles begins with a single step.

Redwaller

You can go with Amabel and Stormwyte.

I put a finishing touch to chapter two.

Redwaller

Humm! Gonna have to work on thebook again...

Redwaller

Chapter 3 has been started.

AbbotAlf0805

I will lead Redwall Abbey to a golden age of peace through the power of Jesus Christ.

Felldoh154

Hey u might wanna edit in your first chapter there is a typo; you wrote there is a "fool" smell, rather than "foul" other than that Its awesome.

Redwaller

K thanks for pointing it out!  :)

Redwaller

Chapter 3

Badrang was on his vessel, glaring at two rats that had deserted, kneeling on the ground. “What do you have to say for yourself?” He barked. The two rats wimpered with fright. “We was just running after this... er... mouse! Yes, it was a mouse, and, eh... it was running with a big treasure!”
The other rat was shaking his head vigorously in approuvement. “Shuddup you liars! You know what ‘appens to deserters, dontchoo?” The rats threw themselves on the ground. “Spare us your Captainsy!” They cried. “We wasn’t desertin’, we was...” He never finished speaking. Badrang wiped his sword on the two headless carcasses. “Clean this mess up and go back to your stations!” He went to his cabin, planning there next course. He had stopped at Argutrot to hire a crew. His former crew had been killed by a kraken, he was the only survivor, But he didn’t escape for free, he had lost half his leg and an eye. It had made him short-tempered and cruel.
When he entered the cabin he was greeted by a blue fox. “Haharr! What d’yew want Skyfur?” Skyfur sat on a velvet chair. “Where are we goin’?” He asked in a deep, booming voice. “I haven’t decided yet. Maybe we could sail to Jima to buy some o’ those rare spices.” Badrang said with an evil smile. Skyfur spat in disgust. “Huh! We always go to Jima, i’m tired of always doin’ the same thing!” Badrang took a seat next to Skyfur. “Then what do you want?” Skyfur looked at the dark woods outside. “Let’s go earthwards!” He said. Badrang stroked his beard pensively. “Earthwards you say... Let me think about it first. Deal?” He stuck his paw out. Skyfur looked at it for a moment before shaking it. “Deal!”

Major Longsburrey and Conny the two Long Patrol hares were patrolling in Argutrot. “Whew! What a hot day!” Complained Conny. “Why don’t we jolly well rest?”
“Because we’ve got a bally patrol to finish!” A shadow slipped quickly in a side road. “What was that?” Major Longsburrey said, running towards the side road the shadow had slipped in. “Follow me!” They hurried along after the elusive shadow.Conny slowed down a bit and looked over his shoulder. “Major!” He declared in a panicked tone. “We’ve got company!” Major Longsburrey stopped and turned around. “The jolly rotters’ve got us bally well trapped!” They took out there weapons and were about to charge when an arrow zipped by them from nowhere, followed quickly by another two. “Duck!” Shouted Major Longsburrey. They threw themselves on the ground and saw the vermin retreating. “What the lettuce is goin’ on?” Conny exclaimed. A squirrel slid down from the roofs. “If you want to live follow me!” She ran towards one of the buildings. “Common then!” Major Longsburrey said, running after the squirrel. Conny followed quickly.

Argutrot was in plain sight now. Garner took an extra burst of speed. The cottages were growing bigger and bigger at the moment. ‘Almost there!’ He thought. He tripped on something and fell face first on the ground. He tried to get up but was pinned to the ground. “Well well well! What do we have here? A liddle rat racing to the city!” Garner was starting to panic, then all of a sudden all went dark... 

Rofnard was pacing the room nervously. “Where as that fool of Garner gone to? It’s been almost a week since i sent him to get Badrang! He should be here by now!” Garrtail walked in silently. “Maybe he is coming with more then badrang and his crew, milord!”
Rofnard turned on Garrtail. “He better be for his own sake!” Then he walked to his throne and sat down. “Tell the Nighthaunter to come here!” Garrtail started trembling violently. “Y-yes m-m-milord!” He scurried away, searching for the mysterious creature of the night.

Skyblade

Thanks, MatthiasMan, for the avatar!

Redwaller

Skyblade

Yeah, at some points, like when Garner gets captured or whatever happens to him.  I like the plot so far the best though.

Redwaller

Skyblade

I mean that I like the plot so far. The story has potential, is what I'm saying.