News:

For some, the heat of summer nears its end. . . And for others, the blooms of spring appear.

Main Menu

MonsterQuest and Monster Discussion: Starting with Bigfoot!

Started by Wisteria Wild Cat, June 19, 2012, 06:52:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Do you believe in Bigfoot?

Yes
0 (0%)
No
0 (0%)
Maybe
1 (100%)

Total Members Voted: 1

Wisteria Wild Cat

If anyone watches MonsterQuest, or does anything that has to do with monsters in general, here's where to discuss it!

First, let's begin with Bigfoot discussion!
I think that there could be some sort of species like a Sasquatch. What do you think?
Sorry, moving!
I am so unbelievably busy at the moment, (BECAUSE I'M MOVING!!!) if you need me, which you most likely won't, PM me!

Redwallfan7

I personally don't believe in that stuff, but if some of our members do, I'll respect that.
"There's some good in this world, Mr.Frodo, and it's worth fighting for."-Samwise Gamgee from The Lord of the Rings: The Two Towers

Wisteria Wild Cat

I only believe in what I think could be real. And I think that it's possible, I mean hey, why not?
I am so unbelievably busy at the moment, (BECAUSE I'M MOVING!!!) if you need me, which you most likely won't, PM me!

Wisteria Wild Cat

Mods, I messed up and put this topic here. Can you delete it or something please?