News:

We're doing a read-along of the Redwall series! The current book is The Sable Quean!

Main Menu

Fan Fiction Contest Sign Up

Started by AbbotAlf0805, July 03, 2012, 02:02:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Griffen

to do links you click the little button that shows a pic of the world on it. it will say this after it is clicked it will show two of these and (with out the and in it. and whats the prize of this contest? and why isn't there a poll yet?

Lily

Quote from: cairn destop on July 04, 2012, 05:41:47 AM
If you figure out how to do links, let me know.  All I get is the main page address, regardless of where I am on the site.

That's because you're still in the frames of the original website. You have to open the link in a new tab to see the direct address. To do this, middle click on the link or right-click and "open in new tab".

Skyblade

Um.....ok, thanks, but until I comprehend what you two just said I'll just let you know that the fanfiction is called The DST Team and is under construction

EDIT:I changed the name to thunder's roar, and I know Thunder's not a lion

Thanks, MatthiasMan, for the avatar!

MatthiasMan

So I post the link to my fanfic? K, I'll do it as soon as I get home from Cincinnati. Can you save a space for me? I'm going back tomorrow so I'll try to get The Maiden's Trial in.

AbbotAlf0805

I will lead Redwall Abbey to a golden age of peace through the power of Jesus Christ.

Griffen

is there a prize? or is it just to see who like who's the best?

AbbotAlf0805

The winner is granted the title of best fan author.
I will lead Redwall Abbey to a golden age of peace through the power of Jesus Christ.

Leatho Shellhound

Yes when you make the poll, close it after about 20 or more voters have voted.
    Take a look at our Abbey's Art Gallery

click the banner

W0NWILL

You should set a number, so only twenty-five or so people vote, otherwise you might wait until your fanfiction has the most votes. (I am not a trusting person)

AbbotAlf0805

Griffen

Quote from: W0NWILL on July 05, 2012, 01:28:40 AM
You should set a number, so only twenty-five or so people vote, otherwise you might wait until your fanfiction has the most votes. (I am not a trusting person)

haha i can tell, but Abbotalf0805, just set the poll for seven days (one week). and that can tell you who the most popular fan-fic writer is of the "summer of renewed hopes". ;)

Skyblade

I hope I can get my fanfiction done in time! If not, I suppose you can just vote based on what I already have, but the ending's the best part.

Thanks, MatthiasMan, for the avatar!

cairn destop

So what is the voting time frame?  I might have to withdraw the proposed story and go with the one already posted.
Retirement:  What I earned from a lifetime of work.

AbbotAlf0805

SandyB

Problems in life are never resolved by distancing yourself from them. Escape is never the safest plan nor the safest place.