News:

"Beep-Bloop" -Matti, probably

Main Menu

(2012) Autumn Nameday Celebration

Started by Taggerung_of_Redwall, September 01, 2012, 04:45:08 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

BrookSkimmer

*Swipes one of Skippers cups and gulps it*

Cheers to the season and the namer! Congrats Icefire!

*finishes the drink and elbows Skipper*

Great feast eh mate?

Skipper

Sure is Shipmate! *Cuts a genorous portion of Deeper'n'Ever Turnip'n'Tater'n'Beetroot Pie and a big wedge of cheese* watch this, an old hare from the long patrol showed me this 'ere little trick *throws away the cutlery and finishes the dish in a matter of seconds*

Rainshadow

*Looks at Skipper with mouth wide open*  How did ye do tha'?  Lemme try it!  *Does the same thing but slightly slower*  Fun!  *Wipes food off of mouth*
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

SpiderMonkey

First off, congrats to Icefire.  Congrats to the forums as well.  Cheers! ;D

redwallgurl

Congrats Icefire! Amazing name and deserves a cake!
Fun. is a fantastic band.

Rainshadow

If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

Redwallfan7

"There's some good in this world, Mr.Frodo, and it's worth fighting for."-Samwise Gamgee from The Lord of the Rings: The Two Towers

AxeHound

(please do not send me the pm game messages)

Redwallfan7

"There's some good in this world, Mr.Frodo, and it's worth fighting for."-Samwise Gamgee from The Lord of the Rings: The Two Towers

Rainshadow

AxeHound

*Drinks ale* Mmm! 'S delicious! How about that Deeper 'n ever turnip 'n' tater 'n' beetroot pie?

(please do not send me the pm game messages)

Rainshadow

*Passes the Deeper 'n' Ever Turnip 'n' Beetroot Pie*  There ye go, mate!

Redwallfan7

Dannflower Reguba

*Dives head first into cake*
*Prepares to instigate food fight*

>:D
"Remember, sometimes is best to be like boomerang and come back." ~ Griffen

Experience is simply the name we give our mistakes. ~ Oscar Wilde

Mistakes can make you grow - That doesn't mean you're friends. ~NF - Remember This

Rainshadow

NOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!  *Takes all food out of danflorreguba's reach to make sure there is no food fight this nameday*  Ooh!  Cake!  *Eats cake*