News:

"Beep-Bloop" -Matti, probably

Main Menu

First day of school.

Started by Trigoma, August 13, 2012, 07:25:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Trigoma

Who all had their first day of school today? I did D:

Well, I am still at school, lol, but I am home schooled. I just have band first hour.

So basically, every day I will go to band, go home, then go back to school for choir :P. What is your schedule?

~Trig~
"Whenever there is a meeting, a parting is sure to follow. However, that parting need not last forever... Whether a parting be forever or merely for a short time...that is up to you."
—Happy Mask Salesman

Eustace Scrubb

Well, I am homeschooled too, and I still have to finish up last years' science.
"There was a boy called Eustace Clarence Scrubb, and he almost deserved it." - C.S. Lewis -

W0NWILL

I'm 'in' school right now, I've started my first year of homeschooling. I have to go in a little bit for orchestra at my old school. I've already done German and Math and this afternoon I'll do English and my favourite subject, science.

Dannflower Reguba

Quote from: W0NWILL on September 04, 2012, 05:34:38 PM
I'm 'in' school right now, I've started my first year of homeschooling. I have to go in a little bit for orchestra at my old school. I've already done German and Math and this afternoon I'll do English and my favourite subject, science.

Congrats for upgrading! (Public-Homeschool)  :D (This is simply preference)
I have a couple of classes at Bay Port, but my actual school is at home.
"Remember, sometimes is best to be like boomerang and come back." ~ Griffen

Experience is simply the name we give our mistakes. ~ Oscar Wilde

Mistakes can make you grow - That doesn't mean you're friends. ~NF - Remember This

Wisteria Wild Cat

Lesse..... Math, English, Bible, History, Writing, Science, and I'm going to start Biology and a Health Wise class next week. I tink dat's it.... Anywho, today (First day) went well. I got done early.  ;D
I am so unbelievably busy at the moment, (BECAUSE I'M MOVING!!!) if you need me, which you most likely won't, PM me!

redwallgurl

MY schedule is Math, Social Studies, then lunch, Spanish, The Health/ P.E., Science, Language Arts
Fun. is a fantastic band.

Lily

I had my first day back at school this week too! My schedule was break, break, English, English, English, English. ;)

MatthiasMan

Wait. . . Huh?

My schedule for school is really dumb. It's so dumb I don't even feel like posting it. Homeschoolers, you are really lucky! You know why? Because at my school I see Ike Nweke every day. And for the school that means having your mind mentally scarred. . .Wish I was homeschooled. :-\ :'(

My schedule for school is:

Reading;
Religion;
Special class (P.E. Music ect.);
English;
Recess/Lunch;
Science;
History;
Math;

Dannflower Reguba

Ick... Ending with Math must really stink!
"Remember, sometimes is best to be like boomerang and come back." ~ Griffen

Experience is simply the name we give our mistakes. ~ Oscar Wilde

Mistakes can make you grow - That doesn't mean you're friends. ~NF - Remember This

Redwallfan7

I started my first day of classes on September 4th. I'm getting ready to take an assessment on Tuesday.
"There's some good in this world, Mr.Frodo, and it's worth fighting for."-Samwise Gamgee from The Lord of the Rings: The Two Towers