News:

We're doing a read-along of the Redwall series! The current book is The Sable Quean!

Main Menu

Favorite Quotes

Started by Rainshadow, September 14, 2012, 11:59:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Verdauga

Killing the mood since 2019

Thanks for the artwork Lass, Scott, and Wortshire! (And Dannflower as well for the Worldstate badge.)

MathLuk

Quote from: Verdauga on June 15, 2020, 02:14:24 PM
Isn't it Omega?

Nope. Goku really said Amiga. He didn't study much - and it's a joke line anyways.

P.S. The Amiga was one of the first personal computers to be sold.
By what strange trick of fate do our paths cross anew?

Link to the Redwall Readership Restorers: https://discord.gg/frYkSzE

Verdauga

Ah, thanks. i figured you'd have a reason, but I just wanted to ask

Thanks for the artwork Lass, Scott, and Wortshire! (And Dannflower as well for the Worldstate badge.)

MathLuk

Just a funny line from a funny abridged series. Here's one more.

YUGI, YOU LITTLE (BEEP)! YOU SON OF A F(BEEP)ING (BEEP) (BEEP BEEP BEEP)! I'M GOING TO TEAR OFF YOUR (BEEP) AND SHOVE THEM RIGHT UP YOUR (BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP) AND THEN (BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEPBEEPBEEP) ON YOUR (BEEP BEEP BEEPBEEPBEEP) WITH (BEEPBEEPBEEP) IN THE (BEEPBEEPBEEPBEEP) AND (BEEP BEEPBEEPBEEP) YOUR (BEEPBEEPBEEPBEEPBEEP) SO THEN YOU'LL HAVE TO (BEEP) SIDEWAYS! (BEEP)

-Yami, Yu Gi Oh The Abridged Series, Episode 25

Verdauga

Did Team Four Star abridge this or something?

MathLuk

Quote from: Verdauga on June 15, 2020, 02:48:15 PM
Did Team Four Star abridge this or something?

That was DBZ. YGO was another person.

Verdauga

Ah.

"TRAITOR!! BURGERS NEED FIRE!!" -- Whoever the manager is in that Hardees commercial.

Tinarandel

Albert Einstein:

"I am neither especially clever nor especially gifted. I am only very, very curious."

"The true sign of intelligence is not knowledge but imagination."
"The oldest and greatest emotion of mankind is fear, and the oldest and greatest kind of fear is fear of the unknown."~H.P. Lovecraft.

"Try not to be better than your contemporaries or predecessors. Try to be better than yourself."~William Faulkner.

"Happiness can be found even in the darkest of times, when one only remembers to turn on the light."~Albus Dumbledore, Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban.

"Knowledge is a weapon. I intend to be formidably armed." ~Terry Goodkind.

Sebias of Redwall

"I'm dishonest, and a dishonest man you can always trust to be dishonest. Honestly, it's the honest ones you want to watch out for, because you can never predict when they're going to do something incredibly stupid." – Jack Sparrow

"Did everyone see that? Because I will not be doing it again." – Jack Sparrow

James Norrington: "You are without a doubt the worst pirate I've ever heard of."
Jack Sparrow: "But you have heard of me."
"I can only speak two languages. English and rubbish." ~Brian Jacques

"No half-heartedness and no worldly fear must turn us aside from following the light unflinchingly."

"Evil labours with vast power and perpetual success - in vain: preparing always only the soil for unexpected good to sprout in."

~JRR Tolkien

Long live the RRR!

Captain Wortshire

"I am thou, thou art I. The time has come. Open thy eyes and call forth what is within." - Izanagi - Persona 4
[move][/move]
"It's so sad. Nobody understands you. But the truth is you're the one who finds everyone & everything to be a pain in the butt."
"The moon tide is tugging on our hearts right now."
"Ishkhaqwi ai durugnul"
"We're making the mother of all omelettes here. Can't fret over every egg"
Spoiler
[close]

Sebias of Redwall

"I don't want to kill anyone. I don't like bullies; I don't care where they're from." – Steve Rogers

"No half-heartedness and no worldly fear must turn us aside from following the light unflinchingly."

"Evil labours with vast power and perpetual success - in vain: preparing always only the soil for unexpected good to sprout in."

~JRR Tolkien

Long live the RRR!

MathLuk

Wow. Unreal. My gosh. This is amazing! I feel incredible! Yes! Yes! Yes! I can win! I feel great! I can do this! Yes! I'm home! I'm alive! This is all a miracle! I'm wide awake! Woosh! Ahahahahahaha! Here I come!

-Piccolo, Dragon Ball Z, Episode 77
-Also me, preparing for exams, 1 June 2020

Luftwaffles

"I made the analogy of playing a chess tournament against someone, and no matter what strategy you have, that's not how you win the game. You win the game when you grab someone's hand who is trying to pickpocket your waller, the chess game was just a ruse." - Ross Scott.
~Please be sure to join us if ever you are passing~.

Having problems joining the board or accessing your account? E-mail us! Have Redwall news or artwork to share? Tweet us!

Thanquol

"From the moment I understood the weakness of my flesh, it disgusted me. I craved the strength and certainty of steel. I aspired to the purity of the blessed machine. Your kind cling to your flesh as if it will not decay and fail you. One day the crude biomass you call a temple will wither and you will beg my kind to save you.
But I am already saved. For the Machine is Immortal."

-Adeptus Mechanicus

Sebias of Redwall

I thought this was funny.
Spoiler
[close]

~JRR Tolkien

Long live the RRR!