News:

We're doing a read-along of the Redwall series! The current book is The Sable Quean!

Main Menu

Star Wars discussion

Started by blindsimeonjtp, October 07, 2012, 03:33:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Skarzs

Saw the finale for the Mandalorian and. . .
Spoiler
DANG I enjoyed that. It had a bittersweet end with Grogu going with freaking Luke Skywalker and leaving Din (who finally showed him his face), but it had good closure. I'm hoping they have more seasons, and we see where stuff goes as far as the darksabre is concerned. As good as the episode was, however, what really took the cake was Boba Fett going back to Tatooine and taking his rightful place as top dog. That felt right. That felt deserved. My only wish is that they used him as more than just a getaway driver, but he seems to be getting his own series next year.
[close]
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

The Shadow of Korriban

Spoiler
T'was a very grand episode, hey?  *Coughs*  Wat was their budget on luke's face??  He looked like something I could doodle on Paint(That pathetic default program that comes with your windows computer, hey?).  T'was still a grand episode tho.  Also, Skarzs, mesa has read from a questionable source that season 3 is coming out next december. :-|
[close]
The best way to forget your own problems is to beat a rock with a stick.<br /><br />My YouTube channel!

Scott McLamok

"A knife, thrown just right, can accomplish wonderful things." -Cayde- 6

"I'm ready! How bout you?" - Emile-A239

"If you win you live. If you lose you die. If you don't fight, you can't win." – Eren Jaeger

"Keep your wits sharp and your blade sharper." – Mandalore the Destroyer

"Whoever said the pen is mightier than the sword obviously never encountered automatic weapons." - General Douglas MacArthur

This is the Way.

One-Eye the wildcat

"What will become of us? Where will we go, we who wander this vast wasteland in search of our better selves?"

"Introduce a little anarchy. Upset the established order, and everything becomes chaos. I'm an agent of chaos."
Long live the RRR!!

lass of something much

𝓛𝓪𝓼𝓼𝓲𝓮 𝓕𝓲𝓼𝓱

Captain Wortshire

I am happy to say that I finally watched Season 2 of Mando.

Whithout going into Spoiler territory, I loved it and I can't wait for what's coming next.
[move][/move]
"It's so sad. Nobody understands you. But the truth is you're the one who finds everyone & everything to be a pain in the butt."
"The moon tide is tugging on our hearts right now."
"Ishkhaqwi ai durugnul"
"We're making the mother of all omelettes here. Can't fret over every egg"
Spoiler
[close]

The Skarzs

Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

The Shadow of Korriban

The best way to forget your own problems is to beat a rock with a stick.<br /><br />My YouTube channel!

Captain Wortshire

Sooo... Who else is excited for the next Book teased at the end of the Mandalorian?
[move][/move]
"It's so sad. Nobody understands you. But the truth is you're the one who finds everyone & everything to be a pain in the butt."
"Ishkhaqwi ai durugnul"
Spoiler
[close]

The Shadow of Korriban

The Book of Boba Fett seems like a grand series! :)  Such a pity we will have to sit and wait for it. :(  I assume Davy is working on it with his pals at some private location in the midwest of the Americas. :giggle:

Captain Wortshire

Imagine if they do a live action flashback of the young Boba vs Cad Bane standoff
[move][/move]
"Ishkhaqwi ai durugnul"
Spoiler
[close]

The Shadow of Korriban

YES.  That would be incredible. :} 

Also, fun fact:  Back in the day Mr. Filoni made it perfectly clear that Boba Fett's armor was not his dad's.  According to him he found random pieces of Mandalorian armor at different times.  Funny how The Mandalorian directly undermined his verbal exertions. :(

The Shadow of Korriban

Does anyone wish to speak with moi?  I'd love to chat. 8D :giggle: