Abbots

Started by martins#1fan, July 07, 2011, 01:21:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Plugg Firetail

Tansy was in 3 books?(scratches head)

Lily

Quote from: Plugg Firetail on October 10, 2011, 11:28:31 PM
Tansy was in 3 books?(scratches head)
I think she was only mentioned in Marlfox.

Dotti

Quote from: daskar666 on July 14, 2011, 06:46:32 PM
Abbot Daucus is now my favorite abbot, mainly because he actually did something while being abbot.
What book is he from???
I really like Abbot Humble.  And Saxtus is cool.  I think Lycian is one of my favorite abbyses too!  Besides having a pretty name, I love how she has tea with Burbee every day and wacked that vermin over the head with her teapot!  :D
"Aha! Today I shall become an author, and I shall auth, and auth, and auth, and make a squillion dollars! Whoopee!!!"
~Brian Jacques

Tiria Wildlough

Abbot Daucus was from Eulalia!. ;) And I like Abbess Lycian as well. She is really nice. :)
My tumblr! not-the-skycat.tumblr.com
I'm not a hipster.

GeminyaTome

Quote from: daskar666 on July 12, 2011, 08:18:29 PM
Quote from: Nature Lover on July 10, 2011, 08:35:09 PM
Quote from: Captain Tammo on July 07, 2011, 09:39:40 PM
Well there has to be time in-between warlords and their conquests, otherwise they'd just kill each other instead of going after redwall.

That would be interesting; to have two vermin armies going against each other. Of course there would have to be a threat to good beasts somewhere in there.
It happens in Redwall quite often. Ie...
Greypatch's crew vs Garrtail's crew.
Badrang's horde and Clogg's crew (not sure if there was a real battle but there might have been).
Swartt's horde vs Krakulat's crows. (not vermin vs vermin but crows are always villains so although Krakulat was technically not a villain he was of a villain species)
Ublaz's trident rats and monitors vs Rasconza's wave brethren.
Gulo and horde vs crows (again not technically vermin but certainly villains).

What about in Marlfox, that fat rat and his horde against the Marlfoxes and their horde?
Before the mountains were brought forth, or ever thou hadst formed the earth and the world, even from everlasting to everlasting, thou art God. For a thousand years in thy sight are but as yesterday when it is past, and as a watch in the night.

Psalm 90:2,4

Taggerung The Otter

in the bok after pearls of lutra the abbot was there for like three books
For GOD so loved the world he gave his only begotton SON so that whoever belived in him would not parish but live eternal life.

Oh yeah...buitiful verse... :D

Romsca

my favorite abbot was abbot durral

Tam and Martin

Durral and Daucas. Durral was nice to Romsca and in Eulalia, Daucas got out a sling and fought.

If you wanna chat, PM me :) I'd love to talk with any of you!

Instagram: aaron.stott2000
SC: ayayron2000

Romsca

yeah I forgot about Daucus he's cool too