News:

"Beep-Bloop" -Matti, probably

Main Menu

The video game topic

Started by Matthias720, June 15, 2011, 07:26:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Trigoma

i play my wii most of the time. i gotz SSBB "super smash bros brawl" if anyone wants to have a go online!

as for comp games i play "ikariam" "roblox" and i think thts it! :D
"Whenever there is a meeting, a parting is sure to follow. However, that parting need not last forever... Whether a parting be forever or merely for a short time...that is up to you."
—Happy Mask Salesman

daskar666

Unreal post.

Bananagirl

Quote from: daskar666 on June 17, 2011, 11:34:54 PMSlightly off-topic but video games based on the Redwall books would be perfect!
Plus there could also be an MMORPG/RTS based on the universe.
oooh that would be cool  :), a MMORPG/RTS game of redwall, you could have the Abby or Salamandastron as your base, you could choose your race and then do missions.

Matthias720

If someone made a Redwall game, I think I would probably do whatever it took to get it. In the meantime, I guess I can settle for a model of Redwall Abbey in Minecraft.

Martha Braebuck

I don't really play video games, so I don't really have a favourite  :o
~Love, •*Martha*•

Whoohahahahooh!! ~Hon Rosie's awesome laugh!

"Fate 'n fortune smile on us,
and of this crew take care,
but let no greedy robber try,
to guzzle up my share!"

Taggerung_of_Redwall

Quote from: Matthias720 on June 18, 2011, 05:24:42 PM
In the meantime, I guess I can settle for a model of Redwall Abbey in Minecraft.

I've seen that before, and some of the jobs aren't too shabby.
Start building something beautiful and just put the hate away

Trigoma

"Whenever there is a meeting, a parting is sure to follow. However, that parting need not last forever... Whether a parting be forever or merely for a short time...that is up to you."
—Happy Mask Salesman

Taggerung_of_Redwall

Quote from: Trigoma on June 18, 2011, 08:41:43 PM
wuts "minecraft"

http://www.minecraft.net/
It's a game of adventure and exploration. You start on a deserted island with nothing, and by adding and removing blocks and building, you get to do more stuff with features in the game. You can build a fortress, cabin, computer, ranch, undergound dungeun, Multi-Tower Ultra-Porkchop Generator (bit different of a build here) or something else. Night time is where monsters in the form of mobs appear. It's a pretty popular and comprehensive game, really.

Trigoma

hmm maby ill give it a shot. do u interact with other ppl or is it all 1p?
—Happy Mask Salesman

Taggerung_of_Redwall

It depends whether you play Single Player or Multiplayer, so both.

Trigoma

cool ok. it sorta looks like roblox lolz
—Happy Mask Salesman

Martha Braebuck

Quote from: Trigoma on June 18, 2011, 09:17:44 PM
cool ok. it sorta looks like roblox lolz

I used to play roblox lots!!
~Love, •*Martha*•

Whoohahahahooh!! ~Hon Rosie's awesome laugh!

"Fate 'n fortune smile on us,
and of this crew take care,
but let no greedy robber try,
to guzzle up my share!"

Osu

Ohh, good to see interest in the older games isn't dead!

I would love a Redwall game. I thought about trying to make one "visual novel" style, but those are so boring that I kinda gave up on the thought. But a game would be so wonderfullll...!
Redwall is always open, its tables laden, to you and any of good heart.

Redwall Musician

The only describing words I use on this form is awesome, cute and sweet.
..."Where courage hides within the shawdows, patience within the storms, friendship in around every corner, and inspiration just outside your window."

DanielofRedwall

I'm not a big video gamer, but I do have a few favourites. I mainly like sports games, like Tiger Woods PGA Tour 2010. I also quite like Jurrasic Park: Operation Genesis, despite it's glitches. Great game for its time, still play it for enjoyment and nostalgia. Heard of it? But my all time favourite game is... "Portal"! Haven't managed to get my hands on number 2 yet.
Received mostly negative reviews.