News:

We're doing a read-along of the Redwall series! The current book is The Sable Quean!

Main Menu

The video game topic

Started by Matthias720, June 15, 2011, 07:26:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Wolfstar

I now have Final Fantasy XIII and XIII-2.
Happy and kind.

MatthiasMan

Dannflor

A journey of a thousand miles begins with a single step.

MatthiasMan

I'm not into that. Sorry.  :(

psybox

ever heard of polynomial?  it's fun.  needs a computer made for gaming though.  :'(

Bragoon

Quote from: MatthiasMan on April 12, 2012, 01:46:21 PM
What's final fantasy?
It's an RPG game with many, many sequels.  :P
"For the whole Scripture is given by inspiration of God, and is profitable to to teach, to convince, to correct, and to instruct in righteousness." - II Timothy 3:16

MatthiasMan

Never played that either Psybox.

Matthias720

VVVVVV is a great game. I liked the music from it so much, that I got the soundtrack to listen to whenever I want. 8)

Also, NightSky is a nice puzzle-platformer. Nifflas has a way of making tranquil games that make you want to just sit back and destress while you play.

MatthiasMan

I 've never played that either.

Bragoon

I bought VVVVVV for my trip tomorrow.  I'll let you know. 
"For the whole Scripture is given by inspiration of God, and is profitable to to teach, to convince, to correct, and to instruct in righteousness." - II Timothy 3:16

psybox

just started playing mirrors edge.

Bragoon

Has anyone here played Tales of Symphonia?  I hear it's good, but I'm not really sold.

Also, my Aqua 3DS just got a lot cooler.
http://www.ign.com/articles/2012/05/11/goodbye-aqua-blue-3ds

Firehawke

That's interesting that they are getting rid of a color!

They changed the release date for Rollercoaster Tycoon 3D  >:( Instead of coming out today, it's now slated to come out sometime next month!
The knitting, crochecting, Zoo Tycoon playing, frog loving member!

MatthiasMan

Noooooooooooo!! How could they get rid of BLUE!! That's my favorite color too!! Anyway. I love to play Zelda and more Zelda.

rakkety tam

alright i absulutely love the samurai warrior series of games i'm trying to get the third one for Wii
rock'n'roll  will survive

25% nerd 25% redneck 25% rocker 25% Redwaller  100% me

If war must come, let it come during my generation, so that my children will know peace