News:

"Beep-Bloop" -Matti, probably

Main Menu

The video game topic

Started by Matthias720, June 15, 2011, 07:26:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Redwaller

I played Pokemon gameboy version on the computer and professor layton and the mystery box NDS version again on the computer

2 quid is good

Quote from: Redwallfan7 on June 12, 2012, 04:20:56 AM
Anyone a fan of classic pac man?

Who isn't?

If anyone says no then 2 quid will make them say yes! (joking)
I've been here throughout my formative years......

So please don't judge me by my tweenage posts XD

Redwallfan7

I always get annoyed because the monster ends up eating my PAC man guy before the first
Level is even up. I guess I need more practice
"There's some good in this world, Mr.Frodo, and it's worth fighting for."-Samwise Gamgee from The Lord of the Rings: The Two Towers

Rainshadow

I hate being chased, like I seriously freak out whenever I'm being chased.  I don't do well with Pac Man.  *Shudders*
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

Gears

Quote from: psybox on June 13, 2012, 01:59:51 AM
speaking of pacman...
Ahaha! That made my day, and made me waste 15 minutes of my life! Well played.... Anyone here like the elder scrolls, or arma?
Yeah, I do stuff sometimes.

Taggerung_of_Redwall

This story made my day. Since its post on Reddit, its been spread considerably, with plenty of 1984, Warhammer 40,000 and the like references.
I myself have recreated the map into Civ III this afternoon.
Start building something beautiful and just put the hate away

AbbotAlf0805

zelda, mario, star wars, skyrim.
I will lead Redwall Abbey to a golden age of peace through the power of Jesus Christ.

Dannflower Reguba

"Remember, sometimes is best to be like boomerang and come back." ~ Griffen

Experience is simply the name we give our mistakes. ~ Oscar Wilde

Mistakes can make you grow - That doesn't mean you're friends. ~NF - Remember This

Rainshadow

I've always wanted to try Skyrim, but I don't have an Xbox and I don't think my computer can run it.
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

Redwaller

Army of Two!!! Best game ever made! Next comes... DIABLO III!!!

Gears

Quote from: Rainshadow on June 25, 2012, 09:51:13 PM
  I've always wanted to try Skyrim, but I don't have an Xbox and I don't think my computer can run it.
Skyrim really isn't that great. For an epic storyline, and in depth everything, try TES: Oblivion. :)

Flandor

Quote from: Gears on June 26, 2012, 02:50:36 AM
Skyrim really isn't that great. For an epic storyline, and in depth everything, try TES: Oblivion. :)

Go back one more to Morrowind ;) that'll run on practically any older machine, and has the best story and in-depth world.  Graphics are less good, but I think its better in terms of gameplay.
"Each of us is born to follow a star, be it bright and shining or dark and fated."
-Rillbrook the Wanderer, son of Rillbrook the Wanderer, Grandson of Rillbrook the Wanderer

Gears

Quote from: Flandor on June 26, 2012, 03:27:53 AM
Quote from: Gears on June 26, 2012, 02:50:36 AM

Go back one more to Morrowind ;) that'll run on practically any older machine, and has the best story and in-depth world.  Graphics are less good, but I think its better in terms of gameplay.
YeH, i'd definitely agree with the story, but the game itself is ehhh. They have LOADS of weapons, almost the most in the game, but what killed it for me is the gameplay mechanics, just eh. If you can stand absolutely atrocious sword play, and a few other mechanics, and you can get by the decent graphics, it's a nice romp through one of the regions of Thamriel. :) one thing I do really. Like is that you can provoke guards, and such, there's some great features, but they kinda get buried in the horseplop gameplay.

Rainshadow

My goodness!  I didn't think I'd get that many responses!  Well, keeping with the video game topic, I used to play Battlefield 2 religiously.  I <3 medics.