News:

For some, the heat of summer nears its end. . . And for others, the blooms of spring appear.

Main Menu

The Manly Thread

Started by phoenixfoden, October 28, 2012, 01:25:42 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rainshadow

It depends.  Do they look good with long hair?  Do they look good with short hair?  Though, if they look good with both, I kinda prefer hair that's between long and short.  Maybe hair that comes down their forehead sort of length.  No, not Justin Bieber hair.  His hairdo doesn't look bad, but still...  I mean, it's Justin Bieber...  That would be weird...
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

phoenixfoden

I had hair so long i could make it touch my chin

Rainshadow

Whoa.  I can't even do that, and I'm a girl!  (My hair is really short lol)
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

PrimroseWarrior

My hair is finally chin length. it used to be like a crew cut. I liked it better that way
"Every fairytale needs a good old-fashioned villain. You need me, or you're nothing."
    ~Moriarty

"People have died."
"Thats what people DO!"

"Did u miss me?"
      ~Moriarty & Sherlock

phoenixfoden

Lol this is the boys thread and were talking about haircuts!

Skyblade

Yup.

My hair is long. I want it short though.

Thanks, MatthiasMan, for the avatar!

Redwallfan7

Quote from: phoenixfoden on November 08, 2012, 08:06:53 PM
Ha ha! I need my hair trimmed again. I'm thinking of taking a risk cutting it short in summer 2013.
"There's some good in this world, Mr.Frodo, and it's worth fighting for."-Samwise Gamgee from The Lord of the Rings: The Two Towers

phoenixfoden

Im going to get one soon

Rainshadow

Quote from: Redwallfan7 on November 08, 2012, 11:30:36 PM
Ha ha! I need my hair trimmed again. I'm thinking of taking a risk cutting it short in summer 2013.

Do it!  Get short hair!  I love my short hair, and it feels great in the summer.

Redwallfan7

Quote from: Rainshadow on November 10, 2012, 04:19:29 PM
Quote from: Redwallfan7 on November 08, 2012, 11:30:36 PM

Do it!  Get short hair!  I love my short hair, and it feels great in the summer.
I think I will, I just won't get it like a Miley Cyrus haircut... Lol
"There's some good in this world, Mr.Frodo, and it's worth fighting for."-Samwise Gamgee from The Lord of the Rings: The Two Towers

Rainshadow

You should get that one!  Lol, unless you don't want to be called a guy.  In that case, don't get that haircut!  I have it and I'm called:  Sir, señor, dude, etc.

Leatho Shellhound

Oh NO this becoming a Girl thread! Who here has ridden a 4 weeler?
    Take a look at our Abbey's Art Gallery

click the banner

phoenixfoden

HeadInAnotherGalaxy

NARDOLE; You are completely out of your mind!
DOCTOR: How is that news to anyone?

"I am Yomin Carr, the harbinger of doom. I am the beginning of the end of your people!" -Yomin Carr

-Sometime later, the second mate was unexpectedly rescued by the subplot, which had been trailing a bit behind the boat (and the plot). The whole story moved along.

PrimroseWarrior

"Every fairytale needs a good old-fashioned villain. You need me, or you're nothing."
    ~Moriarty

"People have died."
"Thats what people DO!"

"Did u miss me?"
      ~Moriarty & Sherlock