News:

For some, the heat of summer nears its end. . . And for others, the blooms of spring appear.

Main Menu

Favorite Redwall Character

Started by Briar, June 09, 2011, 12:15:37 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

DanielofRedwall

Quote from: Mariel on June 13, 2011, 04:23:38 PM
Quote from: osu on June 13, 2011, 03:25:40 AM
Martin is Luke's son! :D
I really got to like big Drander of the Rogue Crew, too.

Duh!  He only said something like "You are my son, Martin" about fifty bajillion times  ;)

I loved Drander so much!  I was so surprised and sad when he died..same with Swiffo.
Gee, thanks for ruining the whole Rouge Crew book for me!  >:(
Received mostly negative reviews.

DanielofRedwall

My favourite character changes all the time. The ones that keep coming back to me are (off the top of my head) Fatch from the Bellmaker, Finnbarr Galedeep from the Bellmaker, Gonff from Mossflower and the Legend of Luke and Feldoh from MTW. Felldoh is most often my favourite though. I also love all the Foremoles and Skippers. And the dibbuns! Rollo and Arven especially. "Tansy Pansy poogle do... BOO!" Lol.  :)

Silas

Songbreeze

~Song
~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*
"Yesterday is History, Tomorrow is a mystery, today is a gift, that is why they call it the present!"

cornflower

My favorite would have to be Samkim

GeminyaTome

Any Mole out there is my favorite! I really like Grumm and all the Foremoles.
Before the mountains were brought forth, or ever thou hadst formed the earth and the world, even from everlasting to everlasting, thou art God. For a thousand years in thy sight are but as yesterday when it is past, and as a watch in the night.

Psalm 90:2,4

martins#1fan

Martin, Grumm, Felldoh, Luke, Gonnf, and Rose.....
;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D
LateRose is locked up in Martin's heart, and there she's bound to stay.

Osu

Quote from: DanielofRedwall on June 20, 2011, 09:52:01 AMGee, thanks for ruining the whole Rouge Crew book for me!  >:(
Ohhhh sorry about that, man.  :(

And for the sake of staying on topic: How about Zigu the corsair captain? He talked just ever so prettily.  :-*
Redwall is always open, its tables laden, to you and any of good heart.

DanielofRedwall

Quote from: Osu on June 26, 2011, 02:09:52 AM
Quote from: DanielofRedwall on June 20, 2011, 09:52:01 AMGee, thanks for ruining the whole Rouge Crew book for me!  >:(
Ohhhh sorry about that, man.  :(

And for the sake of staying on topic: How about Zigu the corsair captain? He talked just ever so prettily.  :-*
Don't worry about it.

Felldoh450

Felldoh! From Martin the Warrior!
Go ye into all the world and  preach the Gospel.

DanielofRedwall

Quote from: Felldoh450 on June 27, 2011, 06:11:19 PM
Felldoh! From Martin the Warrior!
Felldoh is just so epic! High five!

Captain Tammo

Luke the warrior!!! He destroyed the entire gorleech! (with the help of the escaped slaves)  ;D
"Cowards die a thousand times, a warrior only dies once. The spirits of all you have slain are watching you, Vilu Daskar, and they will rest in peace now that your time has come. You must die as you have lived, a coward to the last!" -Luke the warrior

HeadInAnotherGalaxy

Quote from: Captain Tammo on June 28, 2011, 06:09:47 PM
Luke the warrior!!! He destroyed the entire gorleech! (with the help of the escaped slaves)  ;D

No insults to Luke the Warrior or anything, but it's easy to destroy a ship when your at the wheel.
NARDOLE; You are completely out of your mind!
DOCTOR: How is that news to anyone?

"I am Yomin Carr, the harbinger of doom. I am the beginning of the end of your people!" -Yomin Carr

-Sometime later, the second mate was unexpectedly rescued by the subplot, which had been trailing a bit behind the boat (and the plot). The whole story moved along.

Galedeep

Hmmmmm...... let me see, Finbarr Galedeep! No one would've ever guessed right?

Tiria Wildlough

Quote from: Mariel on June 12, 2011, 01:58:24 AM
Quote from: martins#1fan on June 11, 2011, 08:14:17 PM
As a hero, Martin and Luke are tied!

Well, after all they are related...I forget how.  Maybe step-cousins or something?  Maybe I should re-read Legend of Luke.  ;)
Luke was Martin's father
My tumblr! not-the-skycat.tumblr.com
I'm not a hipster.