caption the profile picture above you!

Started by phoenixfoden, November 15, 2012, 08:59:59 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Flib Bigboat

You never eat your vegetables IRL if you can help it, though. ::)
Life is often like pushing a luggage cart through the airport. Sometimes I feel ridiculous, sometimes I look ridiculous, but I just keep pushing that luggage cart, and hoping I'm generally heading in the right direction.
Always keep your word, always finish what you started, and never go unprepared.
In a hole in the ground, there once lived a hobbit.
It's your birthday today, everybeast say hooray, there's a cat licking your birthday cake, it's your birthday today!
Long live the RRR!

HeadInAnotherGalaxy

Actually, Ah dae. Ah've alvayz eaten und loiked vegetablez me entire loife (unloike me dad).

Lettuce
Eaten
Taztez
Truly
Unbelievably
Crunchy
Enough
NARDOLE; You are completely out of your mind!
DOCTOR: How is that news to anyone?

"I am Yomin Carr, the harbinger of doom. I am the beginning of the end of your people!" -Yomin Carr

-Sometime later, the second mate was unexpectedly rescued by the subplot, which had been trailing a bit behind the boat (and the plot). The whole story moved along.

Flib Bigboat

I know that already. I was trying to confuse you into forgetting to eat me.
Life is often like pushing a luggage cart through the airport. Sometimes I feel ridiculous, sometimes I look ridiculous, but I just keep pushing that luggage cart, and hoping I'm generally heading in the right direction.
It's your birthday today, everybeast say hooray, there's a cat licking your birthday cake, it's your birthday today!
Long live the RRR!

HeadInAnotherGalaxy

Vhy vid Ah eat ye? Kade'z ze vone vho daez zat.

Lettuce lettuce, burnin' broight
In ze foreztz o' ze noight

"I am Yomin Carr, the harbinger of doom. I am the beginning of the end of your people!" -Yomin Carr

-Sometime later, the second mate was unexpectedly rescued by the subplot, which had been trailing a bit behind the boat (and the plot). The whole story moved along.

WorshipTiria

I'm about to go GREMLIN MODE

Flib Bigboat

Long live the RRR!

HeadInAnotherGalaxy

A piece o' lettuce vaz zrovn in ze air
Vhere it fell, Ah ken nae vhere

Flib Bigboat

A red-bearded dude got real mad
When he heard eating lettuce was bad
He pounded away
Till someone did say
"You're abusing my desk- how sad".
Long live the RRR!

HeadInAnotherGalaxy

Flib Bigboat

Certainly. ^-^

So he went to the grocery store
Where he found they sold lettuce no more
He then bought a Goat
And a dumb-looking coat
And stomped in a huff out the door.
Long live the RRR!

HeadInAnotherGalaxy

...Vhere 'e zav a lettuce poet, vho vaz promptly eaten by ze Goat.

WorshipTiria

Flib Bigboat

Fluffy Digimon thingy.
Quote from: WorshipTiria on February 27, 2023, 01:58:59 AMGIMME MORE BEEEEEERR
You're under drinking age. ::)
Quote from: HeadInAnotherGalaxy on February 27, 2023, 01:01:36 AM...Vhere 'e zav a lettuce poet, vho vaz promptly eaten by ze Goat.
I should have seen this coming.
Long live the RRR!

HeadInAnotherGalaxy

Ye vere ze vone vho brought ze Goat up again...

Lettuce- Only feed Goatz ze very bezt!

WorshipTiria