News:

For some, the heat of summer nears its end. . . And for others, the blooms of spring appear.

Main Menu

Which Redwall character's background story would you like to know about the most

Started by Redwallfan7, November 29, 2012, 02:48:40 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Redwallfan7

I'd like to know more about Keyla from Martin the Warrior. Who his parents were and what he did before being in Fort Marshank. And sorry if there's a topic like this.
"There's some good in this world, Mr.Frodo, and it's worth fighting for."-Samwise Gamgee from The Lord of the Rings: The Two Towers

Skipper

I would ahve liked to know abit about Folrig Streampaw and Ruddle Banksnout from the Outcast of Redwall.

Leatho Shellhound

Take a look at our Abbey's Art Gallery

click the banner

Orinoco

It would have been cool to explore the villains's backstories, and find out how they became what they did.
"My turtleneck is irresistible."   - Adam Young

Something Horrifying

Quote from: Orinoco on November 29, 2012, 09:30:07 PM
It would have been cool to explore the villains's backstories, and find out how they became what they did.
This! I especially would have loved to find out more about Cluny, since he was my favorite villain and seemed like a really interesting character. But...pretty much all of the villains, including some minor ones, would have been interesting to know more about.
SEPULCHRITUUUUUUUUUUU-UUUDE!

Fanfics: Blackness (complete) --- Recovery (in progress)
Art: Art Thread --- MS Paint Redwall

Rainshadow

I'd like to have known more about the badger lords and their pasts.  Not any specific ones, just all of them.
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

UNKN0WN

Quote from: Redwallfan7 on November 29, 2012, 02:48:40 AM
I'd like to know more about Keyla from Martin the Warrior. Who his parents were and what he did before being in Fort Marshank. And sorry if there's a topic like this.

was there a book written about Martin's past?

Leatho Shellhound

Quote from: U.N.K.N.O.W.N. on December 01, 2012, 08:12:29 PM
Quote from: Redwallfan7 on November 29, 2012, 02:48:40 AM

was there a book written about Martin's past?

Well, his past was most talked about in The legend of Luke . But Redwallfan7 was talking about Keyla the otter.
    Take a look at our Abbey's Art Gallery

click the banner

Buckler The Leg Buckler

"I'll live to close those evil eyes of yores fer good,Ublaz! This is war! Cut 'er loose, Rocpaw, 'tis waaaaaar!" - Pearls Of Lutra

Dannflower Reguba

"Remember, sometimes is best to be like boomerang and come back." ~ Griffen

Experience is simply the name we give our mistakes. ~ Oscar Wilde

Mistakes can make you grow - That doesn't mean you're friends. ~NF - Remember This

Romsca

Definitely Romsca. There was never enough information about her in the book

Tiria Wildlough

It would be interesting to hear more about Matthias's backstory. The TV show goes into that a bit, but who cares abot the TV show anyway?
My tumblr! not-the-skycat.tumblr.com
I'm not a hipster.

Tiria Wildlough

What I mean is that I put more store by the books than by the show. No hard feelings. ;)
My tumblr! not-the-skycat.tumblr.com
I'm not a hipster.

Tam and Martin

If you wanna chat, PM me :) I'd love to talk with any of you!

Instagram: aaron.stott2000
SC: ayayron2000