News:

For some, the heat of summer nears its end. . . And for others, the blooms of spring appear.

Main Menu

Badger Lords and Ladies

Started by Tiria Wildlough, July 13, 2011, 03:08:37 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tiria Wildlough

Here's where you can talk about the rulers of Salamandastron, which ones you like, and whatever... 8)
My favourite is Cregga, for obvious reasons. She is epic. Epic epic epic. However, I think that in the Long Patrol she was a bit short-fuse. ::)
My tumblr! not-the-skycat.tumblr.com
I'm not a hipster.

Captain Tammo

I like Russano the best. Wisdom is the best weapon of all.
"Cowards die a thousand times, a warrior only dies once. The spirits of all you have slain are watching you, Vilu Daskar, and they will rest in peace now that your time has come. You must die as you have lived, a coward to the last!" -Luke the warrior

Gonff

Sunflash the Mace is one of my favorites. He loves children and they love him. He is fair to everyone. Unlike some badger lords I think he gets to know all the hares of Salamandastron. He loves peaceful times and is fun. He works hard alongside the hares instead of just being their leader.

Just my thoughts...
Going to church doesn't make you a Christian any more than going to a garage makes you an automobile.--Billy Sunday

daskar666

Taggerung_of_Redwall

Quote from: daskar666 on July 13, 2011, 05:03:11 PM
Deja vu
What are you talking or referring too?
Start building something beautiful and just put the hate away

Osu

Cregga has always been my favorite badger. I liked her best as the crazed leader of Salamandastron - the only one in recorded history to induce her own warriors to openly disobey her orders. She was a truly epic fighter, and a truly wonderful badgermum to the abbey. I love Cregga to pieces.

Sunflash is my second favorite, if only because through him I got to see how the hares react to receiving a new badgerlord and the manner in which they all learned to live and work together.

Third favorite is the tabura - not all badgers are fighters, it would seem. I find this incredibly interesting.
Redwall is always open, its tables laden, to you and any of good heart.

Taggerung_of_Redwall

Quote from: Osu on July 14, 2011, 12:44:01 AM

Third favorite is the tabura - not all badgers are fighters, it would seem. I find this incredibly interesting.

Very incredibly interesting. The tale he told, how more warriors were now needed than before, and that more felt such a calling, to be fierce and warriors and not wise and peaceful.

martins#1fan

Hands down, Lord Brocktree.
1. He has a whole book about him.
2. BIG TOUGH WARRIOR
3. Best sword ever! ( besides Martin )
4. Defeats Ungatt Trunn ( spelling? )
5.  Not outspoken ( unlike me  ::) )
LateRose is locked up in Martin's heart, and there she's bound to stay.

Redwall Musician

Quote from: martins#1fan on July 14, 2011, 03:36:13 PM
Hands down, Lord Brocktree.
1. He has a whole book about him.
2. BIG TOUGH WARRIOR
3. Best sword ever! ( besides Martin )
4. Defeats Ungatt Trunn ( spelling? )
5.  Not outspoken ( unlike me  ::) )

I like Lord Brocktree too! Maybe because he was friends with Dotti, and Bucko. (Did I ever say I love Bucko and Dotti?)
..."Where courage hides within the shawdows, patience within the storms, friendship in around every corner, and inspiration just outside your window."

Osu

Quote from: Taggerung_of_Redwall on July 14, 2011, 02:28:18 AM
Very incredibly interesting. The tale he told, how more warriors were now needed than before, and that more felt such a calling, to be fierce and warriors and not wise and peaceful.
Right, that badgers would feel a calling for anything other than warfare really was something that never struck me. And I do believe he was the first badger "dad" of Redwall. ;D

Taggerung_of_Redwall

Same here. Gorath himself was unaware of such a thing

Tiria Wildlough

I do like the Tabura, he was nice.  :)
My tumblr! not-the-skycat.tumblr.com
I'm not a hipster.

Osu

I'd have liked to see more of the tabura and his time at the abbey. A male nanny is just too interesting, I can't help but wonder!

I'd also like to nominate all the pre-long patrol badger lords and ladies as deserving of the most epic title award. It's one thing to command an experienced and organized army; it's quite another to lead one that hasn't been put together for seasons upon season.

Dotti

I would like to have a story about Gorath and Salixa after Salixa had calmed him down some! ;)
"Aha! Today I shall become an author, and I shall auth, and auth, and auth, and make a squillion dollars! Whoopee!!!"
~Brian Jacques