Ordered/paid for the Songs of Redwall MP3 download - where do I download it?

Started by mjmdym, February 20, 2013, 04:13:34 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

mjmdym

A few days ago (on Feb 16), I came to the site and ordered the Songs of Redwall MP3 download. The charge has been posted on my credit card and I received an email with the receipt confirming I paid for it. Yet I have not received any instructions on where to download it from. I have sent emails to redwallabbey@btconnect.com, to Mail@redwallabbey.com, and to webmaster@redwall.org asking for instructions but have not received any replies. Anyone have any idea? Thanks!

Matthias720

Hello there. :) We are just a forum here, meaning that, unfortunately, we do not have any connection to the store section of this site, outside of being connected to the same homepage. All I can offer you is to wait another day or two for a reply, and maybe you might get a reply. :-\ If not, try sending another email. Sorry I can't offer any more help than that. :(

While you're here though, maybe you'd like to poke around and see what kind of great stuff we have to offer as a forum. :)

mjmdym

Glad to say I did receive an email from Steve with a link to download the songs. My family are I and now the proud owners of such classics as Rakkety Tam, Dungle Drips, and Walla Walla. Thanks!

Lutra

She bought a copy from the redwall store; there is no profit to be made from saving youtube videos.
Ya Ottah! ~ Sierra