News:

For some, the heat of summer nears its end. . . And for others, the blooms of spring appear.

Main Menu

Your Written Work: Please View!!

Started by martins#1fan, June 17, 2011, 04:04:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

martins#1fan

I've started on a book, it's not a sequel to Redwall, however, it is set in mid evil time.
LateRose is locked up in Martin's heart, and there she's bound to stay.

Mariel

I have written a semi-autobiographical novel called "Camp Disappointment and Other Stories".  Also, I started a children's book series about an anthropomorphic bear named Buster; I have two books written for it already.  None of my work has been published, though, which is probably a mercy for all the readers in the world.

Redwall Musician

I'm writing a book about a fictional land. But it is not finished yet.
..."Where courage hides within the shawdows, patience within the storms, friendship in around every corner, and inspiration just outside your window."

Trigoma

i actually wrote a "redwall" form of book/movie lol.i wanna make it an animated realistic movie but i dought it would be good. and it might ruin redwall experiance for others! so i sorta forgot about it. i still got it and work on it if im bored but i just have it for fun!
"Whenever there is a meeting, a parting is sure to follow. However, that parting need not last forever... Whether a parting be forever or merely for a short time...that is up to you."
—Happy Mask Salesman

Astrognash

I write all the time. Short stories, mostly. I think there's probably some influence from BJ's style. I do know that Redwall taught me a lot of words I wouldn't otherwise know. You can find stuff on my blog, which is linked by that little globe under my picture. Redwall was one of two books that made me decide I wanted to write things, the other being The Lord of the Rings.
"A witty saying proves nothing." - Voltaire
"How great in number are the little minded men." - Titus Maccius Plautus
"Any sufficiently advanced technology is indistinguishable from magic." - Arthur C. Clarke
Hi. I like Marching Band, Redwall, and Latin.

Martha Braebuck

Quote from: martins#1fan on June 17, 2011, 04:04:06 PM
I've started on a book, it's not a sequel to Redwall, however, it is set in mid evil time.

Really?!?!?! I'm writing a medieval book too!! *highfives* I wish I was alive in medieval time, it was sooo cool. but yes, I am writing a book I am planning on trying to get published!
~Love, •*Martha*•

Whoohahahahooh!! ~Hon Rosie's awesome laugh!

"Fate 'n fortune smile on us,
and of this crew take care,
but let no greedy robber try,
to guzzle up my share!"

Redwall Musician

Quote from: Martha Braebuck on June 18, 2011, 08:14:28 PM

Really?!?!?! I'm writing a medieval book too!! *highfives* I wish I was alive in medieval time, it was sooo cool. but yes, I am writing a book I am planning on trying to get published!

@martha What is it about? I'm very interesting in new writers stories.
..."Where courage hides within the shawdows, patience within the storms, friendship in around every corner, and inspiration just outside your window."

DanielofRedwall

I keep saying I'll get around to writing a redwall book. I keep starting it, but I never end it.
Received mostly negative reviews.

Martha Braebuck

Quote from: Redwall Musician on June 19, 2011, 04:40:03 AM
Quote from: Martha Braebuck on June 18, 2011, 08:14:28 PM

@martha What is it about? I'm very interesting in new writers stories.

well....I'd love to tell you but my brother (who has had experience on huge forums) told me not to tell too much about it or else someone will steal my idea and use it.
~Love, •*Martha*•

to guzzle up my share!"

Astrognash

Well, you could be vague. There's really no such thing as new ideas anymore.
"A witty saying proves nothing." - Voltaire
"How great in number are the little minded men." - Titus Maccius Plautus
"Any sufficiently advanced technology is indistinguishable from magic." - Arthur C. Clarke
Hi. I like Marching Band, Redwall, and Latin.

Storm

I'm writing a Sherlock Holmes story. He's one of my favorite characters outside of redwall. I also like to write short horror stories. I hate reading horror stories but love to write them. To all future and present writers, good luck!
Friends, Romans, Countrymen, lend me your ears.
I have come to bury Caesar, not praise him.
"Julius Caesar" by William Shakespeare

Osu

I'll admit to writing a few short mysteries inspired by Poirot. I read  him before I read Sherlock Holmes, how's that for backward?
Redwall is always open, its tables laden, to you and any of good heart.

The Lady Shael

I just read Murder on the Orient Express for the first time a couple weeks ago!! Great story.
~The Lady Shael Varonne of Mossflower Country
http://www.redwallwarlords.com/

Osu

Quote from: The Lady Shael on June 20, 2011, 08:17:36 PM
I just read Murder on the Orient Express for the first time a couple weeks ago!! Great story.
Yes, yes! Wonderful series. Agatha Christie never fails!
Redwall is always open, its tables laden, to you and any of good heart.

Martha Braebuck

maybe I'll post a little example from my book just so you know what its like? If you want....I've read it to almost all the people in my family and they liked it  :D (no I'm not bragging, I'm happy!)

Anyone else want to share a piece of your written work?
~Love, •*Martha*•

to guzzle up my share!"