News:

For some, the heat of summer nears its end. . . And for others, the blooms of spring appear.

Main Menu

The Funny Picture topic

Started by Matthias720, July 14, 2011, 08:27:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Faiyloe

You two boys are completely delusional. That is like saying that cats originated from mars because there is an M in the word cat.
I am back... sort of... maybe... Hi?

Delthion

I think Faiy is finally succumbing to insanity! So sad! ;D
Dreams, dreams are untapped and writhing. How much more real are dreams than that paltry existence which we now call reality? How shall we ascend to that which humanity is destined? By mastering the dreamworld of course. That is how, my pupils, that is how.

The Skarzs

Quote from: Delthion on September 26, 2016, 08:42:41 PM
Skarzs is so sad! ;D
I'm never sad. Put our dog down that we had for nine years and I wasn't sad.

(All true except what my mom thinks I do and the one under it.)
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

rachel25

I can relate to the blacksmith one just for art. (and mums always think their kids work is great which is nice)

Rosie Willowwater

Lady Ashenwyte

That's adorable and scary at the same time.
The fastest way to a man's heart- Or anyone's, in fact- Is to tear a hole through their chest.

Indeed. You are as ancient as the soot that choked Pompeii into oblivion, though not quite as uncaring. - Rusvul

Just a butterfly struggling through my chrysalis.

Delthion

Dreams, dreams are untapped and writhing. How much more real are dreams than that paltry existence which we now call reality? How shall we ascend to that which humanity is destined? By mastering the dreamworld of course. That is how, my pupils, that is how.

Rosie Willowwater

IT  WILL  HAUNT  YOUR  DREAMS!!!

Lady Ashenwyte

The fastest way to a man's heart- Or anyone's, in fact- Is to tear a hole through their chest.

Indeed. You are as ancient as the soot that choked Pompeii into oblivion, though not quite as uncaring. - Rusvul

Just a butterfly struggling through my chrysalis.

Banya

Quote from: Amarith Waterspring on September 23, 2016, 11:19:48 PM

What's the story here? I understand what it says, but I don't get the point of it, so I don't get what makes it funny, either. What's this from?

Cornflower MM

Wait, that says something?

Banya

Yeah, if you watch it to the end it has a few sentences in Russian.

Søren

Quote from: Banya on October 02, 2016, 11:01:58 PM
I WATCHED IT TO THE END AND MISFIRED ON THE SCREENSHOT IM DONE.

I'm retired from the forum

Banya

Quote from: Søren on October 03, 2016, 01:50:16 AM
Quote from: Banya on October 02, 2016, 11:01:58 PM
I WATCHED IT TO THE END AND MISFIRED ON THE SCREENSHOT IM DONE.
Spoiler

"And now we show you a cartoon (short animation). No link with communications server. Thank you, all free."
I just want to know the story so I understand what's funny about it. Or what the point of it is. It was actually incredibly unsatisfying to watch.
[close]

James Gryphon

I personally thought it was quite pretty to watch someone play Snake so impeccably. It might have been a little more entertaining if they didn't leave any safety gap.
« Subject to editing »