Yes!
Of course!
Absolutely!
Unquestionably!
Sure thing!
Absoballylutely!!!
Totally!

Maudie

If you get worried when nobody posts in this thread for one whole day!
"And this is life eternal, that they might know thee the only true God, and Jesus Christ, whom thou hast sent." John 17:3

HeadInAnotherGalaxy

Ye ken yer goin' crazy if ye actually zpent ten minutez on yer pozt for ziz zread.
NARDOLE; You are completely out of your mind!
DOCTOR: How is that news to anyone?

"I am Yomin Carr, the harbinger of doom. I am the beginning of the end of your people!" -Yomin Carr

-Sometime later, the second mate was unexpectedly rescued by the subplot, which had been trailing a bit behind the boat (and the plot). The whole story moved along.

Maudie

No surprise, with your elaborate accents!
"And this is life eternal, that they might know thee the only true God, and Jesus Christ, whom thou hast sent." John 17:3

Tam and Martin

YKYAGC When you don't want to read Redwall!!!!!! :o :o :o :o

If you wanna chat, PM me :) I'd love to talk with any of you!

Instagram: aaron.stott2000
SC: ayayron2000

HeadInAnotherGalaxy

Ye ken yer goin' crazy if ye rolled a die an' it zaid: "Reply Hazy, try again."

"I am Yomin Carr, the harbinger of doom. I am the beginning of the end of your people!" -Yomin Carr

-Sometime later, the second mate was unexpectedly rescued by the subplot, which had been trailing a bit behind the boat (and the plot). The whole story moved along.

Maudie

YKYAGC if you put up a poll where basically every voting option means the same thing.

HeadInAnotherGalaxy

Ye ken yer goin' crazy if ye rezpond tae zaid poll.

Kitsune

You know that you're going crazy when you post something about Prince Charming and bubbles in attention-deficit roleplaying.

KitrallStreamrippler

You know you're going crazy if you watch a good movie (or three) and then you world revolves around it for the next few days... *case in point*
A day may come when the courage of men fails, when we forsake our friends and break all bonds of fellowship, but it is not this day. An hour of woes and shattered shields, when the age of men comes crashing down! But it is not this day! This day we fight!

The Shade

HEHEHEHEHEHEHE!!!!!!YOU TOOK ALL THE BREAD AND WATER!!!!!!I SAW YOU, SNEAKING ALLONG THE CORRADOR!!!!!!!!!!! I'M GOING CRAZY!!!!!!!!AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
They told me I was gullible. I believed them.

It is well known that 47% of statistics are made up on the spot.

I used to leave out half my sentances, but now I

KitrallStreamrippler

You know you're going crazy when you say something serious and people think you're joking. Also, you know you're going crazy when it takes effort to make sure other people understand you.
A day may come when the courage of men fails, when we forsake our friends and break all bonds of fellowship, but it is not this day. An hour of woes and shattered shields, when the age of men comes crashing down! But it is not this day! This day we fight!

Jukka the Sling

You know you're going crazy if you go and revive this topic after approximately one year and ten months of being dead.
"The world is indeed full of peril, and in it there are many dark places; but still there is much that is fair, and though in all lands love is now mingled with grief, it grows perhaps the greater." ~J.R.R. Tolkien

Russa Nodrey

You know you're crazy if you name Legolas' dead mom Athelas, and write a short story about her woeful life.
Freddy

Jukka the Sling

Ooh, you should post that on Tales of Yore!

Thing is, you wrote it just a few weeks ago...
"The world is indeed full of peril, and in it there are many dark places; but still there is much that is fair, and though in all lands love is now mingled with grief, it grows perhaps the greater." ~J.R.R. Tolkien

Russa Nodrey

Freddy