Of course!
Absolutely!
Unquestionably!
Sure thing!
Absoballylutely!!!
Totally!

Mhera

Quote from: Norham Waterpaw on April 23, 2013, 01:31:13 AM
Yktygc when you run 5 miles and still want to run.   :o.  How does this happen to me?  :o ;D
^^^^^

Delthion

You know you're going crazy when all of your friends think your a LotR nerd. ;D ;D ;D ;D
Dreams, dreams are untapped and writhing. How much more real are dreams than that paltry existence which we now call reality? How shall we ascend to that which humanity is destined? By mastering the dreamworld of course. That is how, my pupils, that is how.

Faiyloe

You know You are going crazy when you lie awake in bed thinking of new ways to torturer your characters.

You know you are going crazy when you talk to the dragon that lives in your furnace (I do but only when no one is around to hear me)

You know you are going crazy when you talk to movie character even when you have seen the movie a thousand times and you know they are going to make that same stupid mistake no matter what you say.

You know you are going crazy when you start talking to your characters when you are alone

You know you are going crazy when you go outside and start pacing around reciting poetry you have made up on the spot. (guilty, especially when I am distraught and the weather is good, Why do I always wright the best poetry when I am distraught?)
I am back... sort of... maybe... Hi?

Søren

YKYGCI your the only one who voted "Of course"

I'm retired from the forum

Delthion

YKYGCI you talk to your dog and yourself almost as much as real people.
Dreams, dreams are untapped and writhing. How much more real are dreams than that paltry existence which we now call reality? How shall we ascend to that which humanity is destined? By mastering the dreamworld of course. That is how, my pupils, that is how.

Skyblade

YKYGCI you think you can make a 100-point (or more) improvement on the SAT in a month and now that you're typing this you realize how crazy you are but it's too late because you already signed up and paid for the exam but at least if you don't get a 2300 the first time, you can retest in June but maybe your parents will be disappointed :P

Thanks, MatthiasMan, for the avatar!

Wylder Treejumper

YKYGCI your main ambition in life is to actually visit Redwall...
"'Tis the business of small minds to shrink, but he whose heart is firm, and whose conscience approves his conduct, will pursue his principles unto death."
-Thomas Paine

"Integrity and firmness is all I can promise; these, be the voyage long or short, shall never forsake me although I may be deserted by all men."
-George Washington

Courage: Not only the willingness to die manfully, but also the determination to live decently.

The Mask

YKYAGCI when you feel like getting bitten by a snake, to see what it feels like.
I am a squirrel, an otter, a mouse, a fox, a stoat, a ferret, a weasel, a wildcat, a hare, a hedgehog, a badger; I am the master of disguises, The Mask.

" I will burn the heart out of you." Moriarty, Sherlock

Russa Nodrey

YKYGCI you name your feet. *Bangs head against a brick wall*
Freddy

Mhera

Quote from: Russa Nodrey on February 15, 2015, 01:16:30 AM
YKYGCI you name your feet. *Bangs head against a brick wall*
I named mine Left and Right ;D.

Faiyloe

Oh that's noting

You know you are going crazy if you talk to your feet.  ;D
I am back... sort of... maybe... Hi?

Delthion

You know you're crazy when you talk to yourself and come up with a brilliant idea and say that to yourself, then say "Why didn't I think of that?!"

Wylder Treejumper

YKYGCI you use Redwall as a cookbook to cook soup, and have a nice conversation with yourself while you do...

"I love nuts! They would go great in this soup..."
"Yeah! That's a great idea! Glad you thought of it."
*Accidentally dumps entire bag of nuts into soup*
"Oops... Now why did you do that!?!"
"Not my fault! Why didn't you hold on?"
"Now there's too many squirrels in the soup!"
"You mean nuts..."
"Squirrels, nuts, same thing."
"Uh huh."
"Anyways, you know the saying: Too many nuts spoils the soup!"
"You mean cooks."
"Cooks, nuts, whatever. They're all squirrels."
"'Tis the business of small minds to shrink, but he whose heart is firm, and whose conscience approves his conduct, will pursue his principles unto death."
-Thomas Paine

"Integrity and firmness is all I can promise; these, be the voyage long or short, shall never forsake me although I may be deserted by all men."
-George Washington

Courage: Not only the willingness to die manfully, but also the determination to live decently.

Delthion

I think that in this case "too many nuts" does spoil the soup! ;D ;D ;D ;D

Skyblade

YKYGCI when sometimes it seems like you care more about your academic life and future than your parents do, and your parents are hardcore.

Me: Can we buy these things? The teacher will give me extra credit.
Parents: This is like the 3rd time we're going to do this for you. The money is starting to add up. So, no.
Me: But it's extra credit; don't you care about my rank and stuff?
Parents: Whatever, you don't need that extra credit.
Me: I HAVE A 97, YES I NEED IT.

Thanks, MatthiasMan, for the avatar!