Would you Rather?

Started by martins#1fan, July 18, 2011, 10:30:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

James Gryphon

I'll talk to a girl about just about anything she wants to talk about, if she's actually willing to talk to me ;), but puzzles sound slightly more stimulating.

Would you rather commit a petty crime and get away with it, or be falsely accused of a crime, and suffer from all of the pain and harm that that entails, mentally, socially, and emotionally, despite not having done anything wrong?
« Subject to editing »

Redwall Musician

Be falsely accused. Don't ask why, I just would.

Would you rather have lots of bugs around your food, or have nasty tasting, unhealthy, and unclean, food?
..."Where courage hides within the shawdows, patience within the storms, friendship in around every corner, and inspiration just outside your window."

HeadInAnotherGalaxy

I dinnae mind the bugs. I'd offer to share my food with them.

Would you rather break your leg or your arm?
NARDOLE; You are completely out of your mind!
DOCTOR: How is that news to anyone?

"I am Yomin Carr, the harbinger of doom. I am the beginning of the end of your people!" -Yomin Carr

-Sometime later, the second mate was unexpectedly rescued by the subplot, which had been trailing a bit behind the boat (and the plot). The whole story moved along.

Captain Tammo

Arm. I still want to walk
Would you rather be a long patrol hare, or a redwaller?
"Cowards die a thousand times, a warrior only dies once. The spirits of all you have slain are watching you, Vilu Daskar, and they will rest in peace now that your time has come. You must die as you have lived, a coward to the last!" -Luke the warrior

Redwall Musician

A Long Patrol hare, I think. Not sure though!

Would you rather fight a bear or a shark?
..."Where courage hides within the shawdows, patience within the storms, friendship in around every corner, and inspiration just outside your window."

James Gryphon

Probably a shark, because I've heard they aren't always too hard to scare off.

Would you rather be loved by one and scrupulously ignored by everyone else, or kind of liked by all?
« Subject to editing »

DanielofRedwall

Having a close friend matters, besides, they might talk the other people in to liking me, so the first option.

Would you rather dance the chicken dance in public or dance the macarena in public? *Cringes at both*
Received mostly negative reviews.

James Gryphon

I've never done either, and don't really have much of a clue what the Mac looks like... preferably whichever one can be more easily explained off as an uncontrollable spasm. If neither, I guess the CD, just because it wasn't in style. If I have to do something dumb it might as well be all the way out there.

Would you rather have someone follow you around at all times and rudely interrupt and disagree with everything you say for a week, or someone follow you around and fawn over everything you do in the most exaggerated way possible for a month?
« Subject to editing »

DanielofRedwall

I already have somebody at school who does the first one, so the second one, because then they'll fight and get off my back!

Would you rather embarrass yourself on live TV or embarrass yourself in front of somebody you have a crush on? *chuckles* the person you have a crush on isn't watching the show.

James Gryphon

Oh, definitely the first.

After a television showing, I can slip back into private life and be forgotten; if the latter, with someone I actually know, she's going to remember that.

Would you rather eat and drink nothing but stale, plain bread and disgusting (but still clean) water for a week, or sleep in a cold room with no blankets every night for three nights?
« Subject to editing »

DanielofRedwall

I'm a bad sleeper anyway, so the second one.

Would you rather live by yourself in a tent in the middle of nowhere or live in an extremely overcrowded house with barely any room to move?

James Gryphon

Hmm, permanently or temporarily?

Well, it doesn't really matter that much. Like it's said in a Wind in the Willows sequel, company is only fine when you can get away from it. I need a certain degree of privacy, and I'd be willing to skimp for a while if that meant not having to deal with all kinds of annoying people all day long.

Would you rather be completely alone for a month, or surrounded by people who have decided, as a group, to ignore you, for a month?
« Subject to editing »

Redwall Musician

The first one.

Would you rather marry a person with pretty eyes, or a pretty smile?

DanielofRedwall

The... Smile.

Would you rather walk to school or catch a bus to school?

Redwall Musician

Walk. Buses seem nasty.

Would you rather talk with a beaver, or talk with a panda?