News:

"Beep-Bloop" -Matti, probably

Main Menu

Would you Rather?

Started by martins#1fan, July 18, 2011, 10:30:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

DanielofRedwall

Best singer in the world.

James, I have 3 siblings, all of them older then me.  Your paragraphs were really interesting to read. Although it is true that siblings can be annoying, I still manage to find plenty of time to myself, so I'm happy enough.

Would you rather listen to terrible music for 24 hrs on repeat or be around really annoying people for 24 hrs?
Received mostly negative reviews.

James Gryphon

Well, it depends on how you define terrible. There's some music that's so bad it's good, after all. But I like high-quality music, so having to listen to awful music for a long period of time would get to me.

However, I don't like being around annoying people, and I have less patience for people intruding in my space than most people likely do. If they left me alone, I would do what I normally do when I don't want to be bothered with people; stay on my computer, or in my room with my cat, but if they were pushy and nosy, I might very well have it out with them. If they're deliberately going to unreasonable lengths to bother me, I'd say the music would be better for the annoying person's health.

Would you rather be amazingly brilliant and the best at everything, but completely alone at the top, or just average, but loved by all?
« Subject to editing »

DanielofRedwall

Average, loved by all.

Would you rather school with no holidays, but still with weekends, or school with no weekends, but still holidays?

Nightfire

The first option. I often do school on Saturdays, so it wouldn't bother me, but there is no way that I would do school on a Sunday, when the Bible clearly says to keep the Sabbath.

Would you rather be a bee or an ant?
Feel free to send me a private message or visit me at my deviantART, FictionPress, or FanFiction accounts. Message me for account links.

Icefire

Quote from: Nightfire on October 21, 2011, 04:34:30 PM
The first option. I often do school on Saturdays, so it wouldn't bother me, but there is no way that I would do school on a Sunday, when the Bible clearly says to keep the Sabbath.

Would you rather be a bee or an ant?
Think about this, though. The Sabbath was on a Saturday for the Jews! There are other reasons I would say that's not exactly right anymore, but I won't go into it here.

Probably an ant. Ants are only annoying, but I HATE bees.

Would you rather listen to a beginning piano student all day or a SCREAMING baby all day?
Living in peace, aye many a season,
Calm in life and sound in reason,,
'Til evil arrives, a wicked horde,
Driving a warrior to pick up his sword,
The challenger rings then, straight and fair,
Justice is with us, beware. Beware!

James Gryphon

Definitely the piano student -- especially if it's me, because I was so good. ;)

(Actually, I wasn't half-bad -- I was definitely lazy, and maybe unmotivated, but not lacking in potential.)

Would you rather eat chicken noodle soup for a week or spaghetti for a week?
« Subject to editing »

Plugg Firetail

Spaghetti. I can't stand soup.

Would you rather go to sleep late at night or really early at night.

Mad Maudie

Stay up late duh!!!!!!!????????!!!!!!!

would you rather be the singer or the songwriter
Cause you are the piece of me I wish I didn't need
Chasing relentlessly and I don't know why
If our love's tragedy why are you my remedy?
If our love's insanity why are you my clarity?
Why are you my clarity?

~Clarity~~Zedd~

Redwall Musician

Singer!

Would you rather own a small business or work for a large business?
..."Where courage hides within the shawdows, patience within the storms, friendship in around every corner, and inspiration just outside your window."

DanielofRedwall

Own a small business.

Would you rather be the drummer or lead guitarist in a band?

winifred

drummer
would you rather read a book or watch tv?
Sherlock
Doctor Who
Beyond the Western Deep
Mouseguard
Ranger's Apprentice
Lord of the Rings
The Chronicles of Narnia
The Book Thief
Harry Potter
Percy Jackson
:D
And many many more...

Redwall Musician

Depends on what was on Tv and what book it was. I might go with TV just because you can read a book any time.

Would you rather be a ragamuffin or royalty?
..."Where courage hides within the shawdows, patience within the storms, friendship in around every corner, and inspiration just outside your window."

winifred

ragamuffin ;D
would you rather live in the country or in town?
Sherlock
Doctor Who
Beyond the Western Deep
Mouseguard
Ranger's Apprentice
Lord of the Rings
The Chronicles of Narnia
The Book Thief
Harry Potter
Percy Jackson
And many many more...

Nightfire

Country. That is my current location, and I love it. I lived in a town once, and I couldn't stand i.

Would you rather climb to the top of the tallest mountain or dive to the bottom of the deepest ocean?
Feel free to send me a private message or visit me at my deviantART, FictionPress, or FanFiction accounts. Message me for account links.

winifred

(I've lived in the same place in the country all my life and wouldnt trade it except for living in Africa where I was born)
climb the tallest mountain
would you rather eat junk food or eat redwall food?
Sherlock
Doctor Who
Beyond the Western Deep
Mouseguard
Ranger's Apprentice
Lord of the Rings
The Chronicles of Narnia
The Book Thief
Harry Potter
Percy Jackson
And many many more...