Bilbo Baggins
11 (35.5%)
WHAT?!
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 31

CrazyPug37

Quote from: Buzz_Bumble on May 20, 2013, 02:44:05 AM
Quote from: CrazyPug37 on May 19, 2013, 11:23:35 PM
QuoteI don't recall Goblins being hairy, or Trolls.

If that aint hairy trolls, then I don't know what is.  ;)

QuoteThe only hairy ones are Dwarfs.
Oh.

Not necessarily (or should that be not necesshairily).  ;)

I thought you were talking about LOTR, not Disney and Troll Dolls.  :D
South Africa, Namibia, Zimbabwe, Botswana, Seychelles, Malawi, Guinea, Equatorial Guinea, Mauritius, Madagascar, Congo, Gabon, Togo, Burkina Faso, Western Sahara

Afrika United

Tam and Martin

I voted Pippin, Bilbo (Young) and Sam. Those are my favorites!

If you wanna chat, PM me :) I'd love to talk with any of you!

Instagram: aaron.stott2000
SC: ayayron2000

Ungatt Trunn

I like Pippin, Sam and Frodo the best.

Life is too short to rush through it.

WoodlandWarrior

Bilbo will always be my favorite.  From the book to the Rankin and Bass cartoon, he is just brilliant.  The original halfling burglar. :)
"The secret we should never let the gamemasters know is that they don't need any rules."  -Gary Gygax

Vilu Daskar

Never trust a smiling pirate.  :D

I can do that because I'm awesome.

"It really gets up my nose when publishers call my book another Lord of the Rings. It's my bloody book! I wrote it. And another thing, I didn't have to plunder Norse and European mythology to do it!" - Brian Jacques.

AnnaofRedwall

So true about Sam... in the books, he's the only person NOT corrupted when he carries the Ring. not true in the movies. which is SO dumb. Pippin's just funny though
I hate it when a package says 'easy open' and you need a scissors, a knife, a crowbar, a gun, and a light-saber to open it.

Tam and Martin

SAM! He's awesome and so devoted and loyal! Definitely the best hobbit IMHO
- Martin

If you wanna chat, PM me :) I'd love to talk with any of you!

Instagram: aaron.stott2000
SC: ayayron2000

Redwallfan7

I love how loyal Sam is. He's the one who supported Frodo the most, especially in Rotk. That's really true friendship
"There's some good in this world, Mr.Frodo, and it's worth fighting for."-Samwise Gamgee from The Lord of the Rings: The Two Towers

Redwaller

First, the terrible duo(Merry and Pippin) Because they are so funny, and without them Middle-Earth might have fallen into darkness.

And then Sam. Words cannot describe Sam's heart. It is one of the best things in the books.

Redwallfan7

I like that Sam married Rosie at the end  :) It seemed like a nice ending for him.
"There's some good in this world, Mr.Frodo, and it's worth fighting for."-Samwise Gamgee from The Lord of the Rings: The Two Towers

UNKN0WN

Quote from: Buzz_Bumble on May 17, 2013, 08:00:15 AM
Dopey is the best ... or maybe Happy, or Sneezy ... or Doc, he's good too.  ;)

You sir are clever.  ;D

Delthion

Dreams, dreams are untapped and writhing. How much more real are dreams than that paltry existence which we now call reality? How shall we ascend to that which humanity is destined? By mastering the dreamworld of course. That is how, my pupils, that is how.

Delthion

*Bump with double-post!*

In the books Merry, Pippin, and Frodo are portrayed very differently than in the movies, and it is much better! Merry is the sensible guide through the Old Forest, Pippin doesn't have that big of a role yet, and Frodo is much to scared for his life and trying to hide everything to help much.
Dreams, dreams are untapped and writhing. How much more real are dreams than that paltry existence which we now call reality? How shall we ascend to that which humanity is destined? By mastering the dreamworld of course. That is how, my pupils, that is how.

Jukka the Sling

^ Yes, Frodo seems to be a bit of a wimp in the movies.

My favorites are Bilbo (the younger version from the Hobbit movies, obviously - I just wanna hug him! *Squee*), Sam (he's so sweet and loyal), Merry (I started liking him more rather recently), and kind of Pippin, I guess (he's kinda naively adorable).
"The world is indeed full of peril, and in it there are many dark places; but still there is much that is fair, and though in all lands love is now mingled with grief, it grows perhaps the greater." ~J.R.R. Tolkien

Lady Amber

Bilbo (the young one in the movies), Sam, and Pippin. Basically for the reasons Jukka listed.