Round 4: Calm after Chaos (plotting thread)

Started by BrookSkimmer, May 25, 2013, 05:00:38 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dannflower Reguba

Quick question, how are we dealing with the duels that were never finished? (mine for example).
"Remember, sometimes is best to be like boomerang and come back." ~ Griffen

Experience is simply the name we give our mistakes. ~ Oscar Wilde

Mistakes can make you grow - That doesn't mean you're friends. ~NF - Remember This

BloodGullet

I've a quick question also - since it seems my character may be found by Nevfae, should I post in the 'Picking Up the Pieces' thread? It seems a likely place to go.
When ye hear me muzzle lock, say yer prayers, ye bilgerat!

BrookSkimmer

@Danflorreguba: You guys can decide the outcome of the various duels. I'll leave that to the pairs of duelers to decide. Then you just post from whatever the outcome was.

Tam and Martin

I wanted to let you guys know, In my last post for the dueling I said Sculrig ws dead. Brookskimmer let me edit that and I changed it to say "He was out of sight". I'm not sure how I will get to your island the rest of the vermin are on but I might swim or find a piece of wood? I also suggested earlier that I could find Vela Menkar if 321tumbler wants me too. Just something to think about.

If you wanna chat, PM me :) I'd love to talk with any of you!

Instagram: aaron.stott2000
SC: ayayron2000

321tumbler

If you don't I have an idea to make her wake up. (It might make her good in the end,but I don't know.)

Tam and Martin

You can decide what you want to happen just please tell me before the round starts  :)

If you wanna chat, PM me :) I'd love to talk with any of you!

Instagram: aaron.stott2000
SC: ayayron2000

Icefire

@Warrior and Rain: So, who is Liv finding?
Living in peace, aye many a season,
Calm in life and sound in reason,,
'Til evil arrives, a wicked horde,
Driving a warrior to pick up his sword,
The challenger rings then, straight and fair,
Justice is with us, beware. Beware!

WarriorOfMossflower

Quote from: Icefire on June 02, 2013, 04:36:00 AM
I'm okay with whichever is easier for you. If you can only do one, go for Rain and Spera, and I'll find a way to use the standby/extras in the caves.  :)
In process of rekindling my love for Redwall.

Icefire

Quote from: WarriorOfMossflower on June 02, 2013, 02:40:04 PM
Quote from: Icefire on June 02, 2013, 04:36:00 AM
I'm okay with whichever is easier for you. If you can only do one, go for Rain and Spera, and I'll find a way to use the standby/extras in the caves.  :)
I could find Spera, realize I can't get her back to the caves by myself, and find Sora on my way to get help....then I can go on about how everyone who's ever lived with me has died or seriously wounded.....I hadn't even considered that until now! My character is rather depressing!
How serious are Spera's wounds again, Rain?

Rainshadow

Um, she has a gash (long but not really deep) in her side, half of an ear is gone, and she has a deep slice in her forehead.  Other than that, just sheer exhaustion and shock would be her problem.  ;)
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

Icefire

Hm....think she could make it back to the caves with Liv's help? Then they could find Sora on the way and all three cavemates can be united in the midst of this awful scene......or not. What do you guys think? I'll go with whatever you guys think is best. We can call on Derik to help at least one of the squirrel damsels in distress. :)

Rainshadow

Sure, I think that'll work for me.  If she leans (rather heavily) on Liv, Spera should be good... ish...  ;)
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

Kitsune

Do you think it would be a good idea to have someone come up to our characters and tell them the fight is over, Danflorreguba?

BloodGullet

@Redwaller -

Since Gavin-Asher is first mate, and Visefang is dead, are you going to have your character start rounding up your crew and heading them out?  That is, I think he's dead anyway, but I'll double check.

edit:  yes, he's dead  ->

QuoteThe King of all Seas was dead, his life justly taken by the Swords of Freedom.

or, maybe in your character's weakened condition, someone could start a mutiny and take over as captain , just some ideas.
When ye hear me muzzle lock, say yer prayers, ye bilgerat!

WarriorOfMossflower

@Rain and Ice: Those plans sound good to me.  ;D I need to go back and reread my duel, though, just to find out what my own casualties are. Haha. I fail sometimes.
In process of rekindling my love for Redwall.