News:

For some, the heat of summer nears its end. . . And for others, the blooms of spring appear.

Main Menu

Brockhall

Started by Vilu Daskar, May 31, 2013, 06:25:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Did Lord Brocktree make Brockhall

yes
haven't read it
no

Vilu Daskar

Never trust a smiling pirate.  :D

I can do that because I'm awesome.

"It really gets up my nose when publishers call my book another Lord of the Rings. It's my bloody book! I wrote it. And another thing, I didn't have to plunder Norse and European mythology to do it!" - Brian Jacques.

Tam and Martin

It said that badgers had been living there for seasons so I don't think so.

If you wanna chat, PM me :) I'd love to talk with any of you!

Instagram: aaron.stott2000
SC: ayayron2000

Vilu Daskar

Quote from: Tam and Martin on May 31, 2013, 08:26:11 PM
It said that badgers had been living there for seasons so I don't think so.

Badgers live a long time.
Never trust a smiling pirate.  :D

I can do that because I'm awesome.

"It really gets up my nose when publishers call my book another Lord of the Rings. It's my bloody book! I wrote it. And another thing, I didn't have to plunder Norse and European mythology to do it!" - Brian Jacques.

Tam and Martin

Yes but anscestors before were living there so I don't think so.

If you wanna chat, PM me :) I'd love to talk with any of you!

Instagram: aaron.stott2000
SC: ayayron2000

Maudie

Yeah, the first badger too go to Salamandastron, Spearlady Gorse,lived at Brockhall before she left, which was looooong before Lord Brocktree, so he probably didn't make it.
"And this is life eternal, that they might know thee the only true God, and Jesus Christ, whom thou hast sent." John 17:3

Ungatt Trunn

Quote from: Mask on June 01, 2013, 10:14:26 PM
Yeah, the first badger too go to Salamandastron, Spearlady Gorse,lived at Brockhall before she left, which was looooong before Lord Brocktree, so he probably didn't make it.
How do you know that Spearlady Gorse was the first one to go to Salamandastron?

Life is too short to rush through it.

Shadowed One

It said so, I think.
Martin the Warrior is way more epic than Mickey Mouse. Anyone who says otherwise is insane, or just wrong.

"I'm languishing in heroic obscurity!"-Doc

Kitsune

He might have, I really don't know.

Ungatt Trunn

Quote from: Shadowed One on June 05, 2013, 02:25:11 PM
It said so, I think.
Were? Of what I  can remember, there was no real anwser as to who the first badger of Slamandastron was.

rachel25

I don't think Lord Brocktree made Brockhall it was properly where he was born and his father before him  ;)

Ungatt Trunn

Quote from: rachel25 on June 05, 2013, 04:43:39 PM
I don't think Lord Brocktree made Brockhall it was properly where he was born and his father before him  ;)
That has already been established, just to say :) Also, from what we know, there are two places that were (and one of them is still) a home to Badgers dwell, though Brockhall isn't used as if latem