News:

For some, the heat of summer nears its end. . . And for others, the blooms of spring appear.

Main Menu

If Luke Had Survived

Started by HeadInAnotherGalaxy, June 06, 2013, 08:35:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

HeadInAnotherGalaxy

Vot if Luke 'ad zurvived ze Gorleech'z crazh againzt ze Taw Rockz?
NARDOLE; You are completely out of your mind!
DOCTOR: How is that news to anyone?

"I am Yomin Carr, the harbinger of doom. I am the beginning of the end of your people!" -Yomin Carr

-Sometime later, the second mate was unexpectedly rescued by the subplot, which had been trailing a bit behind the boat (and the plot). The whole story moved along.

Maudie

Ooh, that would be awesome! then Luke would have either went to look for Martin and maybe helped him defeat Tsarmina, or he would have come back with Martin in The Legend of Luke and spent the rest os his life at Redwall.
"And this is life eternal, that they might know thee the only true God, and Jesus Christ, whom thou hast sent." John 17:3

rachel25

I think he would have gone and looked for Martin and might have found him at Marshark and then there would have been a huge battle  :)  :o  8)

Ungatt Trunn

I wonder if anybody has ever written a Fanfiction about this! Now, that's something I'd like to read!

Life is too short to rush through it.

Leatho Shellhound

Yes.....what if he got remarried...so martin would have a step-brother. There are lots of possibilities to be explored.
    Take a look at our Abbey's Art Gallery

click the banner

Tam and Martin

Wow, that ould be amazing if he did! Then he could help the woodlanders to fight in Mossflower.

If you wanna chat, PM me :) I'd love to talk with any of you!

Instagram: aaron.stott2000
SC: ayayron2000

Ungatt Trunn

Quote from: Tam and Martin on June 07, 2013, 05:25:05 PM
Wow, that ould be amazing if he did! Then he could help the woodlanders to fight in Mossflower.
Yea, probably the most likely scenario. But if that was the case, than the events in The Legend of Luke would never happen....well, they might travel to that place were Martin used to live, but it would be different :-\

Tam and Martin

Yeah, that would be kinda interesting

If you wanna chat, PM me :) I'd love to talk with any of you!

Instagram: aaron.stott2000
SC: ayayron2000

Free Thought

Scenario:

By the miracle of the Seasons, Luke survives the shipwreck, returns to the caves, sees them deserted, assumes Martin is dead and travels south.  Makes his way down the coast to Salamandastron, stays with Boar for a bit, then leads a contingent of Long Patrol hares to aid in Mossflower's cause after Chibb shows up with a missive from Bella.  Boar can't leave- he's waiting for his prophesy/fate with Ripfang. 

Meanwhile, while Luke & co. are moving east, Nibb (Chibbs twin sister) arrives in the North- Noonvale to be exact- where, low and behold Martin is!  And we know why he went back there right- ah, Rose!  Martin rallies the Fur and Freedom fighters to their standard, says goodbye to a tearful Rose (who his forbids from going anywhere near a place with a 'cat') and heads south.

Luke arrives in Mossflower- makes it to CORIM and they start devising a plan- raids and such.

Back in the north, Rose and Grumm have stolen away south.  They follow Martin's tracks, but they aren't the only ones- a slaver with a slave chain is as well in hopes to catch the FFF! Oh no!  Rose and Grumm foul their plot, lead them astray and with the help of the slaves- push the baddies back.  Rose and Grumm free the slaves who happen to be .... drum roll... Timballisto and the rest of Luke's tribe!  When Rose tells them of Martin they agree to follow her south as Martin is the heir to their tribe's leadership.

Back in Mossflower- Martin and the FFF arrive just as Skipper and Luke are fighting off Bane.  Argulor shows up and is about to get Luke when Martin comes and saves dear ol' dad from a fate worse then death.  Skipper kills Bane and there is a jolly old celebration back at Brockhall.

Plans are made- they attack Kotir.  Rose, Grumm and Timbal arrive, but at the farm of Gingievere (sp?) and are told by Abbess Germaine that they are fighting at the fortress.  Timbal and co. (who now know Luke is alive too!) rush to help as does Rose.

Terrible bloody fight- Skipper takes on Tsarmina only to be killed by an arrow Amber meant for the cat.  Luke and Martin rally the others and continue the fight- Epic fight on the battlements...  Martin and Luke vs. Tsarmina.  Both mice make a move to push her off the edge- unbalance her and she starts to fall.  She grabs Martin and drags him over the edge with her.  Rose sees them fall.  Thinks Martin is dead.  Tears...

Luke can't believe and goes into a rage.  Heavy bloodwrath- goes berserk on remaining thousand eye soldiers, hares try to pull him back (they are used to bloodwrath from Boar), but Luke claws at his eyes because he can't stop envisioning Martin falling.  Blinds himself.

Rose runs to where Martin and Tsarmina fell.  Timbal with her.  Cat's not dead!  She makes a bid for Rose when she sees her and Timbal tending to Martin's wounds (realize he is not dead).  Timbal chucked against the wall- unconscious.  Rose gets clawed across the back, Martin pulls himself to his footpaws and fights Tsarmina.  Amber helps by firing an arrow into the cat's back to distract her, then Martin deals the killer blow to the black heart.  Tsarmina dies.

Germaine patches everyone up.  Luke returns to St. Ninians to live with Martin and Rose.  Oh and Gonff is thrown in there for comic relief here and there- and he and Martin become close friends.

The End.

hahaha Sorry- I couldn't resist!  ;D

Maudie

Nice! But where'd Rose come from?
"And this is life eternal, that they might know thee the only true God, and Jesus Christ, whom thou hast sent." John 17:3

Free Thought

Quote from: Mask on June 07, 2013, 06:30:20 PM
Nice! But where'd Rose come from?

Not sure I know what you mean...

Maudie

I mean how did Rose get in there? Did she not die in your scenario?

Ungatt Trunn

Intresting theory, Free Thought... you should write a whole Fanfiction about that!
Oh, and I bet that Amber was pretty... okay, extriemly regretful of herself for killing Skipper! Are you sure that should happen?

Leatho Shellhound

Quote from: Ungatt Trunn on June 07, 2013, 08:09:31 PM
Intresting theory, Free Thought... you should write a whole Fanfiction about that!
Oh, and I bet that Amber was pretty... okay, extriemly regretful of herself for killing Skipper! Are you sure that should happen?

Hahaha I first read your post like this

Amber was pretty

And I was like, "Yes indeed"..hahaha
    Take a look at our Abbey's Art Gallery

click the banner

Ungatt Trunn

Quote from: Leatho Shellhound on June 07, 2013, 10:10:42 PM

Hahaha I first read your post like this

Amber was pretty

And I was like, "Yes indeed"..hahaha
LOL!!!!!! :D