News:

We're doing a read-along of the Redwall series! The current book is The Sable Quean!

Main Menu

Overlord's Orders VIII

Started by Romsca, June 18, 2013, 07:31:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Romsca

Just add your name to the list. It isn't limited to just eight people ;)

rachel25

Thanks
1 Tam and Martin
2 Psybox
3 Redwaller
4 Rainshadow
5 Leatho Shellhound
6 DanielofRedwall
7 Rusvulthesaber
8 PluggFiretail
9 Rachel25

Redwaller

Wow! We have more people in this round than the last two.

Romsca

Signups are still open, though!

Romsca

ANNOUNCEMENT: SIGNUPS ARE ONLY OPEN UNTIL JUNE 22, 12:00 AM.

Romsca

Signups Closed

I will start the first round tomorrow, hopefully

Leatho Shellhound

Wait wait wait!!! I'm going to camp for a week. Could you please start when I get back? Please?
    Take a look at our Abbey's Art Gallery

click the banner

Romsca

Leatho Shellhound

Take a look at our Abbey's Art Gallery

click the banner

HeadInAnotherGalaxy

Ach! Am ah taae late tae join?
NARDOLE; You are completely out of your mind!
DOCTOR: How is that news to anyone?

"I am Yomin Carr, the harbinger of doom. I am the beginning of the end of your people!" -Yomin Carr

-Sometime later, the second mate was unexpectedly rescued by the subplot, which had been trailing a bit behind the boat (and the plot). The whole story moved along.

Romsca

Well since the original date was the 26th, sure. The only reason I moved the date was because I found out that I'm going to be extremely busy on that day, or a few days before. I was unsure, so I decided to move the date. Since I'm not busy yet, yes, you may join ;)

Redwaller

So what is the date it starts on?

rachel25

A week from now?????? that's what Leatho asked it could be but I don't know I'm just guessing  ;D

HeadInAnotherGalaxy

Quote from: Romsca on June 24, 2013, 09:45:53 PM
Well since the original date was the 26th, sure. The only reason I moved the date was because I found out that I'm going to be extremely busy on that day, or a few days before. I was unsure, so I decided to move the date. Since I'm not busy yet, yes, you may join ;)

Zankz! Ah mizzed oot on ze lazt vone, zae ah didnae vant tae dae zat vith ziz vone.

1 Tam and Martin
2 Psybox
3 Redwaller
4 Rainshadow
5 Leatho Shellhound
6 DanielofRedwall
7 Rusvulthesaber
8 PluggFiretail
9 Rachel25
10 HeadInAnotherGalaxy
NARDOLE; You are completely out of your mind!
DOCTOR: How is that news to anyone?

"I am Yomin Carr, the harbinger of doom. I am the beginning of the end of your people!" -Yomin Carr

-Sometime later, the second mate was unexpectedly rescued by the subplot, which had been trailing a bit behind the boat (and the plot). The whole story moved along.