Gingivere Greeneyes

BadgerLordFiredrake

Just was readin' a thread and thought of good vermin.  Some I know:

Blaggut
Romsca (the character)
Veil
baby turtle forever

Maudie

There's another one, I know it, I just can't remember the name!
"And this is life eternal, that they might know thee the only true God, and Jesus Christ, whom thou hast sent." John 17:3

Lutra

Call me out on it if you want, but I put Veil on the list. ;)  A baddie wouldn't take an arrow for a good mousemaid.
Ya Ottah! ~ Sierra

BadgerLordFiredrake

Agreed.  @Mask, what book?
baby turtle forever

Redwaller

BadgerLordFiredrake

Really?  What book?

Squire Julian Gingivere.  A good cat.  Most cats were evil.

Ah cannae keep track of all these braw beasties!  (not going to edit OP anymore)  But I added a poll!
baby turtle forever

Tam and Martin

Gingevere Greeneyes is from the book Mossflower the brother of the cruel Tsarminia.

I voted Blaggut  :)

If you wanna chat, PM me :) I'd love to talk with any of you!

Instagram: aaron.stott2000
SC: ayayron2000

Redwallfan7

I have to go with Romsca and Veil. They both did heroic deeds that most other vermin wouldn't even think about doing.
"There's some good in this world, Mr.Frodo, and it's worth fighting for."-Samwise Gamgee from The Lord of the Rings: The Two Towers

Russano the Wise

Even though he's not on the poll, Gingivere would definatly be my favorite good vermin.
"But if you really love your friends, they're never really gone. Somewhere they're watching over you and they're always there inside your heart." -Martin the Warrior

BadgerLordFiredrake

GIngivere is on what pole?  You mean poll?
baby turtle forever

Russano the Wise

Yes that's what I meant. Sorry, spelling mistake.
"But if you really love your friends, they're never really gone. Somewhere they're watching over you and they're always there inside your heart." -Martin the Warrior

Vilu Daskar

Never trust a smiling pirate.  :D

I can do that because I'm awesome.

"It really gets up my nose when publishers call my book another Lord of the Rings. It's my bloody book! I wrote it. And another thing, I didn't have to plunder Norse and European mythology to do it!" - Brian Jacques.

Maudie

Sandingomm, Gingivere's mate.

Quote from: BadgerLordFiredrake on July 10, 2013, 01:26:43 PM
Agreed.  @Mask, what book?

I don't know! Is Blaggut from Bellmaker or Triss? I can't remember which good rat he is!
"And this is life eternal, that they might know thee the only true God, and Jesus Christ, whom thou hast sent." John 17:3

Redwaller

Bellmaker. Remember, he was there when Mother Mellus died.

I voted for Blaggut.

Maudie

Then Grubbage is the other good vermin! Yes! I figgered it out!